View Single Post
Old Friday, September 11, 2015

Xing Lee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monk View Post
No body in the world could prove that Knowledge and morality are directly proportional to each other. Being knowledgeable doesn't entail the high probability of doing greatest good for masses.

Moreover Person charged with reforming civil service MR Ahsan Iqbal isn't jahil and so or many other politicians. All politicians are not Jahil many among them are educated but it doesn't mean that all educated politicians are not corrupt. Is this so?

I am amazed that you are still contending your false premise which is linking knowledge to morality. Was shaukat Aziz Jahil? He was highly educated and was corrupt to his core.
You're talking about puppets of jahils. All answer to one. Biggest one answers to the jahil masses. Even if he is educated he is forced to answers to jahil masses. So the same cycle continues. So again we come to the basic point, the need of the hour is to de link jahal masses from the selection of the government otherwise we'll keep wallowing in this misery.

Anyway, I'm astounded that you cannot wrap your head around simple logic. If a person is financially and morally clean, is educated and knowledgeable & appeals to the educated people from the masses, as he would due to these qualities, then there are much higher chances that he is going to be good for the country as compared to a person who is jahil and corrupt but jahils still vote for him due to their small world view of galli muhalla & baradari based on their jahalat. If you can't understand this then you're a lost cause I'm afraid.