View Single Post
Old Friday, September 11, 2015

Xing Lee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monk View Post
Alright! Your new premise is" An educated person cant deliver when he is answerable to jahil masses" let's refute it swiftly. Shaukat Aziz wasn't answerable to jahil Masses he was answerable to an educated dictator! Likewise , worldwide, the educated dictators have not been answerable to jahil Masses but did they all worked for greatest good of the people?

Lol, first you were contending on the basis of knowledge now you have added "morally and financially clean".... Good going

Still i would like to ask that an illiterate person cant be morally and financially clean ? and knowledgeable person is bound to be morally and financially clean? Clearly, it can happen and no one cant rule out the possibility of an evil genius. I rest my case!
Dude smell some coffee and wake the hell up. I have maintained from the start that educated people will select capable and educated leaders who will work for the betterment of Pakistan instead of filling their own pockets. That is the only way the country can progress. You can try to make it look like I'm coming up with something new but you'll keep failing at it miserably like you have just now.

I'd also like to say that Musharraf was dependent on jahils biradari walai politicians of PMLQ and terrorist like MQM. Jihalat of the masses is THE root cause of leaders like Nawaz, BB, Bhutto, Sheikh Mujib etc. They get caught up in narai and bhangrai and vote for leaders who create these slogans to bamboozle them so that they can loot money and cling to power. My argument from the start has been that educated people have broader vision and understanding of these matters than jahil awam and so they will not be undone by these tactics.

I understand that you feel like you have to win somewhere but its just sad seeing you so desperate trying to settle old scores. But as I've said before somewhere, hopefully one day you'll wake up from your deep slumber of ignorance.