View Single Post
Old Saturday, September 12, 2015

Laser is on a distinguished road

Omg, i think i started a fire! .. Anyhow, i think monk and i are in the same page. The problem is xing lee oversimplies things or over compkicates them .

First things first. I really liked how you made a point by quoting the articles. The problem is you did not quotes them in the paper or did you? The examiner is not going to buy your opinion just because you said so. This is why i highlighted why i dont agree with you.

Second, trust me except for general life, quote religion only where it is needed. Pakistan affairs may have been won in islamic ideology and all that jazz. But the trust remains we are not really an islamic country and our political sysrem is not based on islamic principles

Third, even if we buy yout argument of making voting a privileage. Do u really think only an educated person has the ability to have a balanced mind. To think things through? To be the most moral in his social circle? Besides, let's suppose in the future some one proposed your solution of making it a privileage. It will be only possible when the state fulfills its responsibilty of providing education to its people. Only then can we use the privileage of voting as a motivation for people to not waste their opportunity of education. But in our country, where the govt doesnt care to provide quality education (or education at all) to its people, how can it keep the condition of education for voting?. Moreover, if we consider a perfect world where almost every citizen is educated in out country, then how come voting can be counted as a privileage. It will be considered a norm. A basic right everyone has. So its not the voting that should be made a privileage but the education that should be made the norm. And this is what every country aspires for anyway. what you propose is discrimination.

Btw, please ignore all the grammatical and spelling mistakes. Its hard to type on the phone that thinks its smarter than you.
The Following User Says Thank You to Laser For This Useful Post:
imranazeem (Thursday, September 17, 2015)