View Single Post
Old Wednesday, September 16, 2015
The TechGeek
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,178 Times in 888 Posts
incounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
with age relaxation(2 years of service in a govt organization) you'll have only ce-2015 with age 29 years 0 months 25 days and by ce-2016 you'll be out of chances even with age relaxation (30 years 0 months 25 days).

Now even if you apply with kashmir domicile you have only ce-2015 available to take. And regarding your domicile issue (change of domicile after marriage) you should contact fpsc for authentic info.
Quote:
Originally Posted by doli View Post
i received a letter from fpsc that they are not accepting my ajk domicile hence they will not consider me an eligible candidate for ce-2015....i already posted here before applying for the attempt.....my papers went very good so i was hoping for better result.....but this letter ruined my all dreams....would there be any advisore who can guide me in the right diretion...my whole matter is already quoted above..
AoA doli, had you contacted FPSC regarding this matter of your domicile before applying for CE-15 ?

In my previous reply to you, I had told you that with AJK domicile you had CE-15 left to take and I was right in that case. The thing is they(FPSC) might have come across your previous attempt(CE-11) with Sindh domicile and would have rejected your candidature on that basis. Am I right ? What does your letter say exactly ? Can you please share it's contents here ?

Now, as far as I can understand you have to forward application to FPSC Secretary as well as Chairman regarding this issue and clear the facts that you now belong to AJK (due to marriage) and your previous attempt was before you got married and you were unable to apply on Sindh domicile after marriage that is why you applied with your new domicile.

If this is the case then you should forward this application by fax to FPSC as soon as possible.

P.S. Do let us know when you hear back from them

JazakAllah