View Single Post
Old Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Daisy has a spectacular aura aboutDaisy has a spectacular aura aboutDaisy has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by thealiarain View Post
By the way why you want to earn billion dollars?
1) its my dream and ambition as some wants to be CSp's, actors.
2) and one more thing that i had started preparation for css and worked on Islamiat but inside i was not satisfied. i am undergraduate in mechanical engineering and its my 3rd year.[/QUOTE]

Your inner was not satisfied because you want to go Lahore and you are buying ticket for Karachi. CSS is not the road to your destination so my advice is to leave it.
Although you had to study business management and entrepreneurship as per your goals but what you need now is to complete your degree and start some business on small scale.

Now there are many questions like which business to start? How many investment is needed? And from where to start etc?
For this you have to contact some experienced business men and do a little research by yourself on business areas which are flourishing these days. You have to arrange capital and gather a qualified team and get your company registered as soon as possible as initial steps.
thealiarain (Wednesday, September 16, 2015)