View Single Post
Old Monday, March 31, 2008

Mr.Safdar is on a distinguished road
Default Prose and Classical Poetry

Dear Brother

i am very happy to see your comment about your studies and you have told me that you are going to start Donne and Bacon. in this regard i want to give you a sincere suggestion. you should read in prose paper Gulliver's Travel, Culture and Imperialism, Redress of Poetry and Russell because these writer are simple and their question are simple too. but in the connection of Bacon there will be lot of problem that you have to face because bacon is a writer with scattered ideas on the one hand while on the other his work is ancient type and hard to understand. hope you can understand. now i am going to tell you about Donne. Donne is a great poet in English literature and there are four or five question are sufficient for examination. such as, Donne as a love poet, donne as metaphysical poet, his conciets, and as religious poet. if you will prepair his these aforementioned questions then surely, you will clear your one question in paper one. while in regard of prose paper you, first of all , have to select your choice and then tell me about writer and about the apecific problem then i can help you in this regard too. if you have any kind of difficulty in Donne's regard then do not hesitate and tell me your specific problem i will tell you what you want to know. you have another choice too i am giving you my cell phone number in any matter you can consult me i will be very happy if you consider me able to help you.
hope you can understand well. my cell phone number is 03216445535

Life is a race, God is your rider.
So if you are in pain think God wants you to win