View Single Post
Old Saturday, September 19, 2015
43rd CTP (PCS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 72

Jolie Dame will become famous soon enoughJolie Dame will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhiyuddin View Post
iam studying in bs physics. plz suggest me that i should opt international affair paper or political sciece as optional
International Relations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awesum Farhan View Post
Thank you soo much..!! Your advice is appreciable..! I am following the same strategy but just wanna confirmed it that does it really work.. And wot about expression..? What constitute good expression?? And how to analyse newspaper in improving expression?
As I have mentioned earlier that this strategy worked for me. Newspaper reading automatically improves your expression. There are no rules that can be followed, though writing small pieces or attempting few questions related to Pakistan Affairs or Current Affairs while keeping in mind what you have read in newspaper/magazine related to that particular topic, can prove to be really helpful. But don't concentrate too much on making your expression like that of the newspaper. Just try to write good English. Use decent vocabulary, that doesn't necessarily has to be difficult and outlandish. Minimize the possibility of grammatical errors by learning simple rules. And don't commit spelling mistakes. Read a lot and then write. You can casually revise the extracted words, foreign expressions and idioms from the newspaper on weekly basis.
We say unto it:Be. And it is (Quran 16:40)

Last edited by incounternable; Saturday, September 19, 2015 at 12:44 PM. Reason: chain posts merged
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jolie Dame For This Useful Post:
Awesum Farhan (Saturday, September 19, 2015), LovelyMano (Monday, November 09, 2015), RMKamran (Tuesday, October 18, 2016), tanker (Friday, December 04, 2015)