View Single Post
Old Wednesday, September 23, 2015

kingfalcon will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibrarkhan View Post
Well, as a matter of fact, I was well settled there, it was only my desire to serve this country that brought me back. All my relatives and friends did not agree with the decision when I came back, unknowing what lies ahead. Apart from CSS there's absolutely nothing to do here. I tried my luck at PMS as well but despite securing 902 marks I couldn't get allocated as there were only 6 seats for Zone-2. There's nothing left for me now apart from CSS result this time. The issue is not whether one qualifies CSS or not but that there's absolutely no chance that one can make it in this land of pure. I feel like valueless despite being a genuine student all my career. May be a foriegn country would once again bail me out!!
Same situation here brother. Almost everyone was against this decision. Many of my friends too came back and are having the same problems. We all think of how it was over there and how it is here. Moreover, nobody seems to understand or relate to us because they have not experienced the life there. You are right, I too have this view that it will be CSS or abroad because there is nothing much here. Your qualifications even if they are from Cambridge are worthless or made equal to the ones over here. I would suggest you to improve your CV and skills, it's always good to have a strong backup. Professionals are highly respected in developed countries and you can send money back home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laser View Post
Looks like you guys have already given up on the result. You never know what lies in store for you. Atleast, wait for the result before cursing this country. You guys are blessed enough to have acquired education abroad. There are many here who only dream to get good education in a foreign university but cannot go because of financial or other reasons. Atleast, you guys have a chance to start it all over again. But you are giving up on 1st attempt only. I also let go of my masters degree abroad. I could have gone continued my studies abroad but i chose this career path. I do not regret it. Because it was a choice that I made. I really really want this time to pass cause it was my final attempt. But even if i fail, i know God has better plans for me. So please, do not be hopeless. And believe in His plans for you.
You are right brother but after you spend a few months here, reality strikes and it strikes hard. You compare both worlds (even though it's not justifiable but one just cannot help it) and have a different personality from the one you have before leaving. We are not cursing this country, has anybody cursed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibrarkhan View Post
@Laser: My third attempt��+ one at PMS.
I do apologise to anyone who might have interpreted my post as negative.
Good luck to everyone for upcoming result.
Same here, apologies if anybody gets hurt. Please try to understand our feelings and it is not just me but an overwhelming majority of returned Pakistanis who think like this.

Regarding expectations about the result. I have good hopes to pass and that too with flying colours. In case I don't, I will mention my qualifications and hard work here and you all can be the judge of this system.
The Following User Says Thank You to kingfalcon For This Useful Post:
ibrarkhan (Wednesday, September 23, 2015)