View Single Post
Old Thursday, October 01, 2015
Excursionist
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,478 Times in 754 Posts
Man Jaanbazam has a spectacular aura aboutMan Jaanbazam has a spectacular aura aboutMan Jaanbazam has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by anabiya mughal View Post
Whenever i try to make short bullet notes i face a confusion that every line is important.
Revising the whole topic daily or weekly is very time consuming sometimes i lose interest for revision and try not to revise the long topics please help , how to make short bullet notes? And how to know which line is more important.
Make notes as per your own learning skills and habits. Working your own way will serve you the best. For some its more inviting to make bullet point notes; some prefer making detailed notes; some go on highlighting lines and points on books; some prefer skimming through pages. All depends upon you and the material and time available to you. It depends upon reference material too. If you are following a single book, highlighting can do good. If you use variety of resources you will definitely need a compilation of all reference material at one place in bullet points for later revisions. Be sure whatever way you choose to make notes that it must be easier to skim through in 2-4 hours. You will not get enough time for revision during exams.
You can add additional points on the book (in case you consult a single book ). It depends upon subject too. But do plan it beforehand while you keep on reading how you intend to retain and recall important things without loosing much time again.
The Following User Says Thank You to Man Jaanbazam For This Useful Post:
MehranK (Monday, October 05, 2015)