View Single Post
Old Sunday, April 06, 2008

Mariya is on a distinguished road

@awais
You'll find your answer in your own post...Read aloud! and talking about Zardari and Gillani(BTW he is ma classfellow's father,got two sons twins,not feeling the need of mentioning their names) were they guitly or not is another matter but still close observation of facts will provide you with answer... Go and ask some older one about Murtza Bhutto's Case....

And speaking of muslims, this is our identity when you'll get a chance of visting some other country at a.port security ll be checking you sayin" a muslim from Pakistan." And You are absolutely right that we have to prove in front of Allah BTW life is only given to us for being a muslim and following Allah's way not to be a doctor,buissnesman or officer and we have to prove in this world.

You guys are making things thouher I am no more intrested in making things clear for you according to my perception and turn you gentlemen into YAHOOs.... Time will be providing you with clear answers regarding every point we disscused.

May Allah bless you.

Regards~

In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities. When I have your hands in mine nothing can debilate me.