Tuesday, May 14, 2024
01:46 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, April 06, 2008

Mariya is on a distinguished road

@sour
I feel amply repaid for my effort with your words of approbation but what is my concern for my sacred brothers is same for all,no matter if they are residing in pakistan,saudi Arabia, India, kashmir or U.S.A. You yourself have cited a verse which admonit us to fortify ourselves even for prayers.... this is same as what I was trying to explicate " gaurd your self first,be strong and then help your brother." What else!

In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities. When I have your hands in mine nothing can debilate me.
Banned

sourtaste is an unknown quantity at this point

@mariya,k-s-a,
Listen buddy, Allah is Master over everythng..He says,"Be,it is"..i do blv in everythng what Alah says...but u need to relate 1400 years of Islamik Dawn to this age...thts the problm...we are like moulana stuff stiched bakk to 1400 years...ain't it time we got into 21st century with our ever-alive Book n Vision,,say for quote purpose,Wisdom,tht too Divine......r shud v jus quote over quote the dirty diapers of West??

yes,i know first we shud be strong n then help others...thts but like....call five years child.....but tell u what its the morale infact which matters most these days...

n tht requires of course of us to b never ever unrelenting ,come what may,for we know tht once we loose tht morale,the enemies of ur Pakistan n Islam at large wd jus swallow u up like some piece of black pepper in soup

Be hearty buddy,kp ur morale plz up...dont b sorta person k "morale tou aani jaani cheez hay,pehlay khana tou kha len"
Regards

@sour

Islam is pertinent for every era more speaking of self-esteem,spirits or morale... lo! who's speaking! watch out sour you are fuming.... you are intermingling two threads...... I think you need a bit of serenity! I am sorry if I offended you. you need SLEEPING PILLS buddy!
I,(proud being Pakistani residing in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia i.e K.S.A) am No more intrested in clearing up for you ~

ma'salam!

In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities. When I have your hands in mine nothing can debilate me.
Banned

@Mariya,
C how quik u lost patience..."No doubt,Allah is with those,who are patient"-Al-Quran

Y u then loose ur temper so quikly??ain't it a piece of hypocricy r say u r gettng advantage of ur being lighter gender?

whatever,the conclusion is tht, u lost n lost bitterly on every ground..u tried to thump ur being superior on this forum,but alas! u lost it.

no worries buddy,nexttime,may b ,next time no sourtaste u find in ur eso-gastric channel
regards

Muhammad Asjad is on a distinguished road

Well Look guys no need to get harsh.

Its very rightly said that we should concentrate on the land we have.

Abt kasmir singh, i'll say it was not a right step. As said by sourtaste there are many innocents which should be freed first. We dont want to be a laughing character.

i dont know why people bring islam on very few issues which is in their interests (not pointing any body). In our country nothing is according to islam nor our law nor our culture nor our thinkings.

When we will be atleast 44 % good muslim we will be better then many better ones

awais_666 is on a distinguished road

@ Mariya

I have not said that your points are wrong and i guess you support Mr. Burni for freeing the spies but what about the innocents who are jailed well try to look image of Pakistan after the release of kashmir singh well if as muslims you are asking then there are many people jailed without any reason without case proved as it was proved guilty for kashmir singh i got a very famous name for you Mr. Asif Zardari he was in jail for seven years without proven guilty just because of some nab cases on him what did Mr. Burni did for him? our new prime minister was also jailed for 4 years and then got release and many others are in jails waiting for there punishments they should also be released cant Mr.Burni first think about our own brothers which belong to our own country and after that the spies please Mariya look at the whole picture clear it in your mind i accept all the things you say but Prophet Mohammat has always said that never jail the innocent people but there is hundreds of innocent people jailed here islamic law also says that never put restriction or put behind a person which has not proven guilty yet but what we do whenever a case is filed the person is jailed without getting proved guilty there are many things like these in our society first we make it correct so that we can raise our heads in the world then we think about the freeing the spies spies are enemies of nation and as you said that secrets might have changed what if they didnt have changed? Nuclear bomb we got might be still using the same resources which were used when building it was started it was also 35 years ago
think about it

THANKS

after 1400 hundreds of being muslims and after 60 years of Built Pakistan

We are still busy in fighting on that are we proper Muslims or not is that a joke can anyone of you answer that why we cant step forward towards achievements building name in the world why still we have to discuss that islam says this and this and you are not doing it so you are not a proper muslim no doubt islam is a perfect religion but when islam has said you that you keep arguing with your brother that you are not a proper muslim because you are not peaceful

please grow up we dont have to prove ourselves as muslims to anyone in this world because we are muslims and we need to prove it only to Almighty ALLAH

THANKS

@awais
You'll find your answer in your own post...Read aloud! and talking about Zardari and Gillani(BTW he is ma classfellow's father,got two sons twins,not feeling the need of mentioning their names) were they guitly or not is another matter but still close observation of facts will provide you with answer... Go and ask some older one about Murtza Bhutto's Case....

And speaking of muslims, this is our identity when you'll get a chance of visting some other country at a.port security ll be checking you sayin" a muslim from Pakistan." And You are absolutely right that we have to prove in front of Allah BTW life is only given to us for being a muslim and following Allah's way not to be a doctor,buissnesman or officer and we have to prove in this world.

You guys are making things thouher I am no more intrested in making things clear for you according to my perception and turn you gentlemen into YAHOOs.... Time will be providing you with clear answers regarding every point we disscused.

May Allah bless you.

Regards~

Old Monday, April 07, 2008

@ Mariya

well matter is same both are in jails one is proven guilty and the second one isnt spy is important to indians and politicians are important for us

and remaining for the muslim identity well it is your identity who can stole from you that thing at airport security no one will ask do you pray or not do u want peace or not they would automatically know by your passport that you are muslim they wont ask you to prove as here at some places people say you dont do peaceful things you are not muslims that is not the thing dear you are muslim you know it no one can blame you that you are not a muslim and we just blame others he doesnt wants peace he is not muslim who gave us right to say that? no one i guess because ALLAH ALMIGHTY will decide it at hereafter

discussion must go on because you have provided some useful information for us and others too so continue

THANKS
Old Monday, April 07, 2008
Banned

@Awais,

Lemme plz b directd to u in urdu salees(qomi zabaan)...

Bhaijaan ab jaanay bhi den becharay burni sahb ko,kya kiya uss nay aakhir itna bura chalatay rahen ab bhi discussions uss per...ja bhai ja koi aur kam ka kaam ker lay...
itna he shoq hay aisee cheezon ka tou pakar la kaheen say ab edhi-sheedhi,buhut ho gya burni ka
Regards