View Single Post
Old Wednesday, October 07, 2015

muslim is on a distinguished road
Default Very Very Important information regarding Hiring in NDC

Dear all,

I wanna share very important information regarding appointment in NDC. There are two types of jobs in NDC.

1. Regular setup (NDC)
2. Commercial setup (W&S)

Similarly and accordignly there are two different sections working under NDC. First one called NDC inwhich jobs are offered on regular basis (from SPS 4 nd above).
Other section is W&S. All employees (irrespetive of SPS scale) appointed in w&s section are purely on contract basis iniatlly for two year and renewable with mutual consent (however chances to become regular/permanent staff are Zero) .

The important thing is that NDC do not mention its Section on appointment letter therefore some people (like me) resign from there exisiting jobs for the sake of better job. But once applicant join it, they came to know that it is contractual job. So as per my opinion these jobs are good for fresh candidtaes as job rotine is not much tough not over burdoned, medical facility for employee, spouse and children, hiring (after considerable time and on basis of seniority) but have no charm for experienced staff (except salary benifit if any)
in such jobs department pay only 5 basics at the time of retirement and nothing else.
So my request is that, if you got offer letter from NDC then donot put your resign in first step. First of all get info that you are appointed on commercial strength (w&s) or on regular basis(NDC). Then decide

Anyhow Job on regular basis is a better opportunity.

Best of luck to all of you. Stay blessed.