View Single Post
Old Saturday, October 10, 2015

Xing Lee is on a distinguished road

Dude first of all, you need to learn to make paragraphs because its very hard and annoying to read a wall of text.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamant View Post
1st russia denied to give su 35
I know.
Quote:
2 u say jf is not air superiority fighter it is multirole no thrust vectoring not much fuel capacity
I didn't say not much fuel capacity, I said there are better ones out there.

And only Russia and US has thrust vectoring technology. Do you know how much money it costs to build a technology from scratch? F-35 development cost was $60 billion for the US which already had almost all of the industrial base for development. Imagine what it would cost us to try to develop something similar. Besides, thrust vectoring isn't even that important. These days you have HMDs with 5th generation high off-boresight capable WVR missiles to take care of super maneuverable aircraft. And that JF-17 is going to get in block 3. India doesn't have any. Even F-22 doesn't have that. End of story.

HMD systems, combined with High Off-Boresight (HOBS) weapons, results in the ability for aircrew to attack and destroy nearly any target seen by the pilot. These systems allow targets to be designated with minimal aircraft maneuvering, minimizing the time spent in the threat environment, and allowing greater lethality, survivability, and pilot situational awareness.

Read further, its important: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helmet-mounted_display

Quote:
3 why cant we make or convert it into multirole air superiorty fighter like su 30mki
Conversion is not feasible, economically and otherwise. We have other much cheaper and feasible options for air superiority fighter like F31 & TFX, when they mature.

Quote:
4 would we look for fighter like su 35 if cpec coast lines in danger again there is no time to look here and there even iran itself making its own fgfa u should admit that jf 17 should be somewhere lacking thats why we were looking for su 35..if early we could develop it into a perfect air superiorty multirole fighter we should work on it now..
Dude first of all, CPEC is going to take a few years to complete. Even Gwadar isn't properly operational yet. We have all the time in the world. No need to panic. We'll wait and consider our options.

2nd, Iran isn't making sh*t. All they have are old F-4 copies with the most obsolete design and avionics ever. Forget air superiority, if they make something air worthy that would be a surprise. Bluffing is the name of their game.

3rd, did you even read the link that I posted? There's no point to this discussion if you're not reading. Hi Lo Mix and why its important, read: http://www.aerospaceweb.org/question/planes/q0216.shtml

JF-17 has its own role, and its the bl**dy best in it. F-16 block 52 has its own role and its great at it. But rafale is coming to town and it needs to be countered by a better air superiority fighter. That's why we considered Su-35. It didn't pan out but rafale isn't coming for a few more years so we'll wait for TXF or F31 now, most probably.

Quote:
WHO SAID WE ARENOT BUYING J10 I HADNOT SEEN IT ANYWHERE
Remind me of this when J-10 lands in Pakistan.

Hint: It never will. JF-17 took care of that. It doesn't suite our requirements anymore. It cannot dominate rafale or give the same level of protection to CPEC that Su-35 could due to its longer range and payload. We have limited amount of money so we're going to wait for F31 or TXF for that.

Quote:
and last which idiot said that spending money on aircraft carrier is wastage of money...as a layman i know it would reduce fuel comsumption..carrying arming and recovering the aircraft millions and billions for corrupt bureaucrats and politicians not for a carrier...there shouldnt be any compromise over defense.. As it is a wall of country
Calm down. Even China doesn't have an operational aircraft carrier yet. Its takes time and money to develop technologies for it, huge amount of money.
Where is that going to come from? Your pocket? A Nimitz class carrier costs about $5 billion to build. Imagine what its development cost would be. F-35C costs $337 million per unit and its development cost was $60 billion. Do that math yourself for an aircraft carrier whose unit cost is $5 billion. And I'm not mentioning servicing and operational costs yet even though they are more than the building cost over the years.

Just for your info, Pakistan entire budget's revenue in 2011 was $26.7 Billion.

2nd, we don't need it. What are we going to do with?

As I said, what we need are SSNs for 2nd strike capability. Money is going into that because its required.