View Single Post
Old Saturday, October 10, 2015

Xing Lee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamant View Post
Check out on internet photos of j 10,in Pakistan flag then talk shame for j17 and makers of it...f 35 will replace aging fleet of f16 f18 and f15 check stats of f 35 on wiki...don't place j 17 on moon keep it in sky..HAD J 17 DEVELOPED INTO BETTER AIRCRAFT..THERE WAS NO NEED TO SEE FOR SU 35 OR J 10 NO NEED FOR THAT...BUT EVERYONE IN THIS COUNTRY THINKS HE IS RIGHT..THATS WHY ARGUEMENT BECAME TUSSELE .AS YOU ARE PRESENTING GOOD FOR NOTHING REASON..YES FOR THE SAKE OF COUNTRY I WOULD LOVE TO SPEND EVEN FROM MY POCKET...IF SOMEWHERE I WOULD BE ABLE TO...I WOULD AGAIN SAY I PRESENTED NOT BETTER BUT BEST.I HAD RIGHT TO PRESENT MY OPINION..I LOVE TO WORK FOR COUNTRY NOT FOR THE PEOPLE OF COUNTRY ..

NO ONE. NO ONE WOULD GONNA AGREE
Right, thanks for yelling. I suggest you read, observe and learn instead of yelling. Might I suggest pakdef forum as a starting point?

BTW, all J-10 pics with Pakistan flag are photoshopped and Qaher 313 is nothing but a cardboard model plane.

Iran unveils new indigenous stealth fighter “Qaher 313”. And here’s a detailed analysis.

Here’s why Iran’s new stealth fighter jet can’t fly

Iran’s Faux Stealth Fighter Makes Embarrassing Second Appearance

Any more reply's here would be a waste of my time. I've set the record straight for any rational person to see.

Adiós