View Single Post
Old Tuesday, October 13, 2015

umair.ali is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aamish Bhatti View Post
Sir please guide us what will be the further procedure now? Will we be required to submit research proposal? What should we write and what shouldn't we write in motivation letter? What are the other requirements of CSCUK?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahimalik View Post
If we had worked a little harder on the test you could have guided us with the next step. Little hopes of that now.
Why are you applying this year? For Phd? I think HEC has a separate call for Phd.
As for the rural and urban quota when I had 84 IPC people said merit closed at 85 and there is only one seat left. Three people were at 84 so the they will give it to the oldest of them. So no mention of rural or urban there.

Do not worry, I will guide everybody here who gets a nomination. I did it in 2014, except those who did not have enough aptitude because guiding a person about whom you are 100% sure that he/ she will not make it, is a waste of time. Did not guide anybody in 2015 because I was a little upset with things in Pakistan, unemployment and rogue people sitting in higher ranks in Higher Education Department of Punjab Province etc. So I decided not to give back anything. But then I reconsidered and thought that aspiring candidates have no fault in that so I will do it again this year.

And HEC has called for PhD proposals only for serving faculty members of HEIs, not for general public. IPC deals with all others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalmanAliYousafzai View Post
Mahi! You are the most discouraging of the people I have seen in this forum. Either don't post a reply or say something encouraging and positive.. Thanks!
Salman actually she is 100% right, as she has enough experience. Even if you do not agree with her opinions, show a little respect towards her, she is a member on this forum, just as you are.