View Single Post
Old Saturday, October 17, 2015
The TechGeek
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,178 Times in 888 Posts
incounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by incredible one View Post
One of my friends has been appointed as an educator in Punjab education department last year. She wants to appear in CE 2016 but due to age issue, she is confused.Her actual date of birth is 19-3-1989 but in all documents including matric certificate it has been mentioned as 23-5-1987,she has done her matriculation from board of intermediate and secondary education as a private candidate.Her brother's DOB is 15-8-1987 and her younger sister's actual age is 31-12-1990 but it also has been mentioned as 25-2-1989, my question is that can my friend claim to recetify her DOB? If it is possible, from which institution/department sould she get recertification,will FPSC accept her claim? I request seniors to guide in this regard as only one working week has been left to submit online application for CSS.
It won't be possible for her to get her age rectified in all of educational institutions because it will be very length and tedious process.

I don't know exact procedure but she has to start from beginning and send application in her school to rectify her age and in her concerned UC too to rectify her birth certificate.

It will be very very lengthy process. She won't be able to apply for CE-16.

However, Pakistan m sab kuch source lagne se jaldi jaldi hjata h agr us k pass achi source wale bnde h (wo b jinka hr jaga wasta ho) to phr shayd (I repeat may be) hjae.

JazakAllah