View Single Post
Old Sunday, October 18, 2015

safeer khan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siddique View Post
you had not mentioned, how famous people grasped their opportunities in their hard time, like helek keller, josef stalin, they truly mad lemonade from lemon. don't you see the social order where this proverb is truly applicable?
First of all, is your comment directed towards me? If yes,
You have rightly pointed out towards another aspect that can be tapped and didn't strike my mind previously.
Thank you!
By the way, who is Helen Keller? So many people seem to like him or her.

Please also see the other essay, I've posted in this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ctrl Alt Del View Post
Ok good enough.. Here is something i would like to add in..

Agile business technique which tells us how to turn unexpected threats into opportunities... Like energy crisis and how UPS, Generator, Battery, Cellphone industries turn the crisis into their favor. See how Pakistan is the land of opportunities though similary business students would know (KANBAN, 6-sigma, Leagile etc)

Moreover when your resources are shrinking how would you reduce the waste (TIMWOOD) to turn into your favor again. This is just one aspect of the topic (economic)

Countless examples seniors would give you but make sure that never let go off OBJECTIVITY and choose a topic which is not that open where you have to jump off to totally another story in next paragraph. There should be connectivity and coherence.

I like the idea of how you have surgically analyzed the topic for your understanding. You can organize the outline yes you posses the academic writing skills. quality of your content would improve exponentially when you will go through the css preparation.

Always remember "OBJECTIVITY!- to the point"

Goodluck!

Also how quaid-e-azam turned the racist attitude of hindus (pre-partition) to gather Muslims under one banner. (Maybe that was inevitable). But you see CSS is how you successfully make irrelevant things relevant.
Brother, I am neither a business graduate nor have opted any business subject as an optional. My understanding in the field of economics is quite limited comprised of free trade, indirect direct taxation and that's it.
That's why I could make a little understanding of the examples you have qouted.
Would you please rephrase and elaborate some of your points?

Finally, you have rightly pointed out the issue with this approach of mine. It involves following two steps: finding so many relevant examples at so many different levels and writing them properly. Both need technical treatment. Since I am yet to write a complete essay starting from the introduction to the conclusion, how would I be able to carry out the writing task is still a challenge for me. But I want to make sure that the paper checker would have already made his my mind to pass me before he goes on to read the text of the essay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tahir Nabi View Post
my dear brother safeer, your work, way of contextualizing the ideas and amalgamating the global,national-individual perspectives are worth appreciating. i agree with cognito's suggestion instead of giving Ambani as entrepreneur; you should include life of Prophet Muhammad's life and Nelson or M.K luther. one more suggestion; i could be wrong but i felt little attractiveness in words of outline. make phrases of outlines more catchy and attention-getter. so reader or examiner can feel the enthusiastic compulsion to find out more in your essay.
Firstly, Thank you for kind words.
Secondly, taking into account Mr. Ambani's example can be a key to standout of the crowd and leave an impression of open-mindedness. But yes, qouting example Muhammad's (PBUH) life would give it a final touch.
Thirdly, I am aware of the fact that my writing lacks catchy phrases.
A part of the unattractiveness is due to the alternating use of phrases and sentences.
Please tell whether there is any concrete rule that outline must be written in phrases or sentences? If both are allowed, should one outline be based on only phrases or sentences, or both can be used in one outline? Plus, do you have any suggestion how to overcome this deficiency of less attractive phrasing?

Please also comment on the second essay "beggars cannot be choosers". Tell me how are my outline and the thesis statement. I'm especially in doubt about the latter.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk