Thread: ISSB experience
View Single Post
Old Monday, October 19, 2015

NumanAfridi is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by samkazmi View Post
Story 3:

picture explanation:

there were 3 men in the photo, left 2 were sitting, where the one on right was bending over the hand of the one in the center:

my story:

Mr Sultan is a well known scholar, who use to travel across the globe to attend different conferences, one day he was sitting in the faculty room where is colleague ask him about his watch, Mr sultan told him that it was a gift from a professor of OXford. everyone in the faculty room become happy after listening mr. sultan's achievement

Story 4:

picture summary:

there was a man and a woman in a photo, a man was looking at something with concentration and a woman was looking at a man.

my story:

zeeshan and sania are university colleagues, last week there teacher announces a test, zeeshan and sania planned a combine study, where zeeshan solved complex equations with ease. they both got highest marks in test.

story 5:

there was a dark night , she was alone and suddenly.......................................... ...

suddenly her car stops. she tried to start it but her car didnt start,
she then call her friend , who told her to open the bonnet, clean the plug and then start.

she did the same, and her car starts. she then thanks her friend and went home

story 6:

he was going through financial crises then--------------------------

he started to work double shifts in a factory and continue his education, after completing his education he then applied to few good company who hired him, he is now earning well and living happy life.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

that was my issb test.. i was "not recommended" not because i answered wrong. but because i had a biomed degree and experience of software engg.

--------------

Can I apply for Graduate Short course even I am not recommended twicely by Issb in long course