View Single Post
Old Thursday, October 29, 2015

soldierx is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannibal View Post
Essay 25 ( attempted Electric car topic, my writing was pathetic had no idea about electric cars but still kept writing, overall I think still a decent score because I had no knowledge whatsoever of the topic in question )

Precis 50 ( as expected )

GK 120
CA 40 ( expected more )
PA 45 ( as expected )
EDS 35 ( expected more )

ISL 38 (Unacceptable )

Psychology I 43 ( more than expected )
Psychology II 30 ( more than expected )

Prepared for Psychology I and II is just 4 days, was cent percent sure to fail in both but miraculously passed.

now come the most unpredictable result I was shocked how I could even pass this no diagram drawn nothing just text and text some bookish some self made

Geo I 46 ( more than expected )
Geo II 60 ( more than expected )

To be honest I prepared for the entire exam in just 3 months and before that I was completely unaware of what CSS actually is, so in those 3 months I had to learn its rules , procedures marking criteria, basically everything from scratch.

In a nutshell, even though I failed in a few subject but the result has encouraged me to retry because the myth that it is some unattainable is shattered.
I don't want to attack you personally, whatever you got i dont have concern, but you were too confused, which subjects to select , which teacher should be hired, i met you in june 2014, and you were puzzled, you were preparing accounting and mercantile law, hated geography upto september but amazing to see you opted geography, and showing your innocense that you were not much familiar about css..
You have visited 5 to 6 teachers for English,, muje kuch aur kehne ki zehmat naa parre dear nabeel
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to soldierx For This Useful Post:
Tupac Shakur (Thursday, October 29, 2015), Waseim (Friday, May 13, 2016)