Islamic History & Culture I - 69
Islamic History & Culture II - 81
Political Science I - 66
Political Science II - 72
International Law - 68
Muslim Law & Jurisprudence - 47

Total without Essay & Islamiat: 671

Total with Essay & Islamiat: 716

I don't think the examiner read my essay paper. He probably saw that there wasn't an outline at the start and failed me right there without going forward. Rigid mentality. At least should've given me the courtesy of skimming through it.

And I don't have any idea what happened with Islamiat. Everything was fine, more than fine, in fact. Was expecting 70+. There is no justification for 37. None whatsoever.

Getting more numbers in PA than CA is just wrong. I know what I did in my papers. There is no my PA paper went better than CA. I don't think they were reading the papers.

Although I do have 2 chances left, I don't think I'm going to join civil services now even if I pass. Sure I'll take the exams, but in 2-3 years time, when/if the time for joining comes, I'll probably be settled comfortably somewhere in the private sector in the CS domain. And I have some entrepreneurial ambitions as well which don't go too well with the CSS lifestyle. So for me, most probably, the CSS boat has sailed with this result.

Monk, I know we have had our academic & ideological differences but I can see that you're a smart guy and I hope that you achieve what you want to in this life.

Cogito, no words for you my man. You're currently the brightest star of this forum and tower above almost everyone here in intellect & soberness. I mean forget about me because you know what my preparation was, but the fact that FPSC judged you this harshly reflects badly on them, not on you. I'm sure you'll excel anywhere you go, be it medicine or whatever. May Allah help you achieve your dreams.

Daisy, You're a bright one. I'm sure you'll make it one day, you've got that spark, sister. Never let anyone tell you otherwise.

Summan, you're topper material. Shame on FPSC for failing you.

kingfalcon, I sympathize with you brother. Clearly you have talent and you should go where ever that talent is appreciated and awarded. Bhains ke aage been bajane ka koi faida nahi mazeed.

I personally think that most of civil service groups are a better career choice for women than for men. Call me patriarchal or rigid, but I think men should earn a hell of a lot more than what civil services pays to support their families in a grand style. That can only be achieved(in a halal manner) in the private sector. So I'm more than happy to see capable sisters here trying their luck in CSS. Never give up sisters!

Good luck to everyone for their future endeavors as well. May Allah give you all izzat in dnuya and in aakhirat.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Xing Lee For This Useful Post:
aClockworkTunio (Friday, October 30, 2015), Aik Admi (Thursday, October 29, 2015), Cogito Ergo Sum (Thursday, October 29, 2015), Daisy (Thursday, October 29, 2015), emikszone (Thursday, October 29, 2015), exclusively (Thursday, October 29, 2015), Introuvable fella (Thursday, October 29, 2015), Justice (Thursday, October 29, 2015), kingfalcon (Thursday, October 29, 2015), Monk (Thursday, October 29, 2015), shahid158 (Tuesday, November 03, 2015), sobia77 (Thursday, November 19, 2015), Sweet Gondal (Friday, October 30, 2015)