View Single Post
Old Friday, October 30, 2015

silent dua is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justice View Post
Post your outline and we will try to figure what went wrong. keep all the factors mentioned above in mind. it is a useful exercise for all those set to take the next attempt.
infact i request all those who failed the essay to post their outlines as it would be worth a lot more than those who qualified. As those who didn't qualify seem to know more about why they might not have done so... it will really be useful to know what-not-to-do as toru sir quoted....
i dont remember the exact but i start the intro with the words as terrorism is a biggest menace that is taking the whole world under it. then i mention about its drawbacks including human rights violation
i also mentioned about the world situation after WW1 aND ww2 and sufferings of these ppl till date, then iraq, afghan war and its impacts on humans lives, drone strikes etc
then i wrote about the conflict of interest of super powers whose basic aim is to set their hegemony rather than curbing terrorism thats why they dont care about human rights and gave examples in this regard in the end i wrote some measures to stop violation of rights and find other means of reducing terrorism