View Single Post
Old Thursday, April 17, 2008

Sadiq Dars is on a distinguished road
Default Wahab-- What you don't know!

Dear Wahab.... Things are many to express but the time!... I just want you to clarify if u think rationally. I ask you a question, what would you do if your spritual leader or the person you adore a lot will be assassinated, definitely you love to burn the whole world, it is natural. But definitely you don't loot Shops, banks, girls raped when you feel so depressed. None of PPP's political workers did all that, I had seen everyone crying, weeping, with intense distress even some of them not able to talk.... feeling of that horrible accident can not be expressed. Those were the opportunity-finders who are always around us, crimnals are everywhere in our society they are always in position to attack but they need a proper time to attack. Some of the guys were arrested in Qasimabad Hyderabad looting a shop at late night of dec, 27th, they came from Latifabad Hyderabad and most of them belong to MQM guys, it doesn't mean all , MQM workers, are alike, and when Police bust into a home in Tando M khan they found enormous looted goods, that's the home of a Q-Leagies, a driver of a former MPA. But this is the story of hyderabad and T M khan.... You must have read in news papers regarding looted wheat costs millions from goverment's godowns, when report revealed all that proved be fake stories, actually officers have sold wheat.... there are many many examplesYou know what they can do in Karachi.