Monday, April 29, 2024
10:15 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, April 17, 2008

hasan arif is on a distinguished road
Default mqm myth

hello ,
to all members of cssforum.i m resident of karachi.let me tell u y mqm is famous or restricted in karachi.and let me tell u my grandfather was killed in 1947 riots crossing border.so i m a muhajir.there was so much resentment after zab quota system imposed for karachi youth.they have see drama of transferring of capital in ayub tenure.
u know our establishment makes error and make exploiter leaders.mujib ur r ehman was a true exploiter.u make one community backward .like today balochistan issue.by killing bugti u make him leader.all issues should be solved politically.

altaf husain is a exploiter.today this political party has become mafia.although it has some good quality and most organized party in pakistan.only party where workers r made mnas 'mpas .yes if u want to listen in one word what mqm ideology .they want government everytime or they will hijack
karachi.y they supprt mqm?

let be realistic .pppp is supported by sindhis .pml n is supported by punjabis.
look we r still all slaves .although pppp has somehow faded this statement .but we beleive that our community is good.even we dont like our representative party we will never vote to other party.

mqm in karachi is supported in katchi abadis like orangi,korangi,golimar.lalo khait.it is supported by mohajir

mqm crush all its opponents because u know like ghundaas who want their restricted domain.

mqm haqiqi is also militant group.made by nawaz sharif in 1992.

on aaj tv(4 news) or hum sab umeed say hay have u seen altaf hussain parody?.ever u make it ur offices will be burnt.

all know who r the terrorist in karachi.all are silent.
karachi has been depoliticized .this is the only city which is indifferent in judicial crisis.

only karachi people give vote to mqm on basis of their work in karachi.no doubt about it.

but i always argue whole country give vote on ideological basis.but this karachi indifferent people give vote on city government on their work.but u know british also did many good works.would we ever vote to british.but it is ideology of karachhi.

but u know in 1997 election mqm won 13 seats and in 2002 it won in 13 seats with the fact that 33 % seats increased .so 2008 elections due to cdgk.and caretaker government they able to fetch 19 seats.but mind u my sister is government teacher and she was posted in new karachi polling station.a mqm dominated area.thousands of bogus votes were casted .salahuddin mna got 178000 votes for that constituency highest in pakistan.so let me tell u karachi people r jacked by mqm .

last butnot least i must say u zia ul haq made mqm because to crush psf,

named apmso.all pakistan muhajir student org.so u know sometime u make a artificial organization but it becomes reality,like iji resulting nawaz sharif.

no doubt altaf hussain has a charisma,like benazir bhutto or nawaz sharif.and we students who has never voted can understand =y such charisma exist.,

let me mind u like other cities lahore,isl .karachites peolple do not vote on elections dateand spend it like holiday.the upper class of karachi

last but not least please differentiate between mohajir and mqm.dont be biased with mohajir.as all sindhis dont vote ppp similarly all mohajirs dont vote mqm and hate mqm.

Last edited by Viceroy; Wednesday, April 22, 2009 at 07:18 PM.

awansarmad is on a distinguished road
i agree with you all that MQM is terrorist organization & it must be
stop ASAP or otherwise it will become our worst nightmare than Al-Qaeeda,
and also no body mentioned MQM's student political party i-e APMSO which
is responsible for killings of JSQM, Jamiat Islamic Taliba students etc, & no doubt that MQM was behind MAY 12, April 9 & also the killing of HAQEEM SAEED ( founder of Hamdard Pakistan ). According to DAWN's writer Adhesier Cowasjee after MAY 12 2007 bloodbath, the Sind Governor Dr.Irshatal Ibad went to London to meet Altaf Hussain & in that meeting a photo was taken that shows Sind Governor lying his head on Altaf's shoulder & Altaf was saying 'Good Work' to him. What i dont understand is this that 'Why the hell UK govt. allowing Altaf Hussain to live in Uk so comfortably there ??

P.S : Sorry about my grammar mistakes.

hellowahab is on a distinguished road

As the discussion is getting heated, I also want to poke my nose in it.

Before going in to the depth of MQM, PPPP, PML N or PML Q. We have to focus on human behavior.
People when get ill treated or unable to find justice, get in wrong hands to find Justice for themselves.

What happen in karachi, by MQM, you all know.
1. They take bhatta
2. They simply eliminate their opponent ( Na rahay ga bans na bajay ke bansary)
3. Most of the mobile snatchers in karachi belong to any political party, I am not blaming them to be the only culprit.
4. Youth get arms from where?

But again now focus on PPPP's side.

Have you seen what happened on 27th december.

1. Shops lotted, bank lotted, vehicles burnt, girls raped ( even their bodies found naked, aren't they sisters of someone?).
2. Most of the poeple who done this were mostly belong to sindh, again I am not blaming only sindhi's to be culprit.
3. In PPP's tenure incompetent people are hired, hope you ever visited a government office.
4. Is it PPP's first chance as ruling parting? So are you expecting a miracle form them? Where you are going to rate yourself fool or foolish, if you think so?

Basically all people want to support right person, but when you don't get justice you are going to join someone that is powerful enough to help you get there. In the mean while those parties take advantage of these innocent people.

Despite of what ever you are Sindhi, Punjabi, Muhajir I simply ask one question

If PPP/MQM/PML's worker or main leader kill your brother/parent or rape you sister or simply deprive you from your right. Whom you are going to support the other party or not.

Last but least its all Game of Injustice. Enforce Islamic law in Pakistan everything will be fine.

Wahab Hussain

Sadiq Dars is on a distinguished road
Default Wahab-- What you don't know!

Dear Wahab.... Things are many to express but the time!... I just want you to clarify if u think rationally. I ask you a question, what would you do if your spritual leader or the person you adore a lot will be assassinated, definitely you love to burn the whole world, it is natural. But definitely you don't loot Shops, banks, girls raped when you feel so depressed. None of PPP's political workers did all that, I had seen everyone crying, weeping, with intense distress even some of them not able to talk.... feeling of that horrible accident can not be expressed. Those were the opportunity-finders who are always around us, crimnals are everywhere in our society they are always in position to attack but they need a proper time to attack. Some of the guys were arrested in Qasimabad Hyderabad looting a shop at late night of dec, 27th, they came from Latifabad Hyderabad and most of them belong to MQM guys, it doesn't mean all , MQM workers, are alike, and when Police bust into a home in Tando M khan they found enormous looted goods, that's the home of a Q-Leagies, a driver of a former MPA. But this is the story of hyderabad and T M khan.... You must have read in news papers regarding looted wheat costs millions from goverment's godowns, when report revealed all that proved be fake stories, actually officers have sold wheat.... there are many many examplesYou know what they can do in Karachi.

awansarmad is on a distinguished road

Hey Mr. Sadiq !!! I live in qasimabad so i can tell u the truth that MQM was involved in looting, riots but THERE WERE ALSO SINDHIS from qasimabad &
adjacent areas !!! they were very very mad abt the whole situation so just
dont expect them to be nice & calm in many rural areas like Gjotki, larkana, Shikarpur etc majority of the people were sindhi's that did all the looting & riots. So truth is truth ACCEPT IT !!!
Old Friday, April 18, 2008
Assistant Commissioner BCS (EB)
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: BPSC B-17 - 2017

Silent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really nice

Asslamualaikum,
I am jubilent to see the hot discourse amoung the aspirants of css.
As for my dear brother has said that all muhajirs are not in mqm, rather they hate these people, we have not opposed all of the muhajirs, but the only party of MQM, and i totally agree with wahab that:
" PROMULGATION OF ISLAMIC LAW THE SOLUTION TO ALL OF OUR PROBLEMS",.
Regards
Old Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Muhammad Zakki is on a distinguished road

how strange kamran bhai...Ur words for PPP being leniant to form a joint govt. with MQM are completely astounding, as the matter itself is astounding,
We and u all know massacres carried out by MQM in past history, including PPP members. And now they (PPP) want govt with them??? so what u call people who accompany killers, bhata khors, mobile snatchers... etc. it means PPP wants to encourage theme for all their past activities, by giving them share in govt????
Dont Forget roll of ZARDARI sahb Mr 10%
Dont forget roll of Shahbaz Shareef The founder of terrorist group named SIPAH E SAHABA....
WHo is the sublime in our politics my friend....
Old Monday, May 05, 2008

Usman Naseer will become famous soon enough
Post More about MQM

CANADA COURT DECLARES MQM A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION

Judge Orders Deportation of Pakistani Party Chief

By Stewart Bell

Canada, 18 July 2007 (National Post): The head of the Quebec branch of
a Pakistani political party is facing deportation after the Federal
Court of Canada ruled he belonged to an organization [Muttahida Quami
Movement (MQM) led by London, UK-based Criminal Terrorist Altaf
Hussain] that committed terrorism.

The judge upheld the deportation of Mohammed Kashif Omer, a resident
of Montreal, on the grounds he is a member of the Muttahida Quami
Movement or MQM. [The MQM terrorist party is based in Karachi,
Pakistan. MQM is a crime partner of Pakistan Muslim League (PML-Q),
another terrorist party based in Pakistan. Criminal Terrorist Shaukat
Aziz is the head of PML-Q. Criminal Terrorist Tyrant Pervez Musharraf,
a mass murderer of thousands of innocent citizens of Pakistan and
Afghanistan, is the President of both the MQM Mafia and the PML-Q
Mafia].

It is the second time this year Canadian courts have ruled the MQM
party meets the legal definition of a terrorist organization.

Mr. Omer is one of dozens of Pakistanis whom Canadian immigration
authorities are trying to deport because of their involvement in the
MQM.

Source:

http://www.canada.com/components/pri...-f122-423e-bca...

Internet-Web Media-Press Links:

1. Information Press: http://www.InformPress.com

2. Report Press: http://www.ReportPress.com

3. Adeeb Press - Adeeb Media

http://www.AdeebPress.com

http://www.AdeebMedia.com

4. Human Rights Foundation (HRF - USA)

http://www.JusticeForum.info

5. Dictatorship Watch: http://www.DictatorshipWatch.com

6. Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI): http://www.insaf.org.pk

- PTI International: http://www.MoveForJustice.org

7. MQM Watch: http://www.mqmwatch.org

- Kick Altaf Out: http://www.kickaltafout.com

- Kick the Killer Out of UK

http://www.petitiononline.com/altaf

- Bring the Musharraf-Aziz-Altaf Crime Mafia to Legal Justice

http://www.petitiononline.com/trimafia

8. Barbarous Army of Terrorist Musharraf

http://www.fascistarmy.org

9. ICSSA: http://www.icssa.org

10. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muttahida_Qaumi_Movement
Old Tuesday, May 06, 2008

zafirzia is on a distinguished road

MQM is not a political party but a state patronized mafia.
MQM has been not only killing innocent Karachiites and political workers of different political parties such as Jamaat Islami, PPP,PML-N, MQM Haqiqi, Sunni Tehreek , JUP, ANP but has also killed its own party leaders and workers including Azeem tariq, Khalid Bin Walid, Nishat Malik, Shahood Hashmi , Naushad urf major dandy, and hundreds of others.

MQM has a history of being a aprty supporting the establishment.
MQM was in govt with PPP in 1988, with PML-N in 1991, with PPP in 1993, with PML-N in 1997, with PML-Q in 2002 and now aging with PPP in 2008.
So MQM sits in tresurary benches and has lust for power and ministries.
MQM is a party which cannot sit in opposition.

MQM has always been responsible for instability in Karachi.