View Single Post
Old Sunday, November 01, 2015

Sweet Gondal is on a distinguished road
Default Physical/Interview Experience GD-09 Punjab

My Physical and Interview was held at Football Stadium, Lahore on 31-10-2015.

There were approx. 30 odd candidates in our batch.Process of running started at 8:45 am. Firstly, running was conducted in 3 batches, i.e 10 candidates each. We had to cover (1.6 KM ) or 4 rounds of the stadium in 8 minutes. 7:3 was the ratio between Qualifiers/Failures of race.

Later chest measurement of All of the candidates(including failures of the race) was done, almost everyone was examined and they were writing details on a blank paper. A deputy director and an AD was present during the whole practice.

The IB officials present at the stadium were very cooperative, even Inspectors and SI were discussing with candidates every detail related to job, training, pay scale etc.

After the chest measurements, we were asked to sit on the chairs with respect to our serial no. An IB official collected attested Photo copies of educational documents from all candidates and looked into the original documents too. The process of interviews started at about 10:45 am.

Each candidate was called by her serial no on the list. Initial candidates took too much time(1.5 hrs) due to a visit of a senior IB official.Later on each candidate was Interviewed for 6-7 minutes.

Panel consisted of 4 officials. One chairman and 3 other official(were present during running and chest measurement).

I hope it will be helpful to all.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Gondal For This Useful Post:
Qacc (Monday, November 02, 2015), rajausman (Thursday, November 05, 2015), sharp mind (Sunday, November 01, 2015)