View Single Post
Old Thursday, November 12, 2015
The TechGeek
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,178 Times in 888 Posts
incounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardent7 View Post
Kindly answer why you deleted my vital post in the thread "moving forward Afghanistan"
That post was deleted because you were not supposed to post replies or discuss under news articles. If you wanted discussion about it, you could have started a new thread for discussing the issue in Discussion section.

Quote:
I can bet my boots they do had horns locked on me for no apparent reason .you are barking up a wrong tree as I m not the one you thought complain here and there.it a question asked second time only.. As far qualifying exam I will make it happen in 2017.don't worry about bosses.we will deal them when the band begins to play or when balloon goes up

Its is not the moderators or Super Mods who have problem but you. You have been violating numerous rules since you joined CSS Forum.

Here is a list of violations done by you.

1.Using netspeak
2. Multiple User IDs
3.Using inappropriate language against Forum members as well as Staff.
4.Posting topics in irrelevant threads and section.
5.Using CAPITAL in your replies (on your previous banned accounts)
and numerous accounts of repetition of these violations.

If you had read forum Rules and started following it, no Mod or Super Mod would have any problem with you. But the thing is you have utter disregard for Rules of this community and if you can't follow rules or don't want to be part of this community then leave and don't register again. You can still use forum as guest but you won't be a part of this community.

Quote:
Listen miss last island.first see what I said in my previous post "I said I m a novice I never said i m new member" I m novice in typing and replying text that I m learning to do so I don't know what you called netspeak but I saw that use of u. Instead you is not allowed.I wrote more than hundered posts.hardly any of them had netspeak words like this 2nd the post you deleted was created in thread of your brother Manjaazbazan.the post was mine which was general analysis by me on thread (moving forward afghanistan) of your brother mod who is like you.there was no vulgar language or abuse and you or him had deleted it..3rd yes I had accounts many accounts which banned I m avantgarde adamant ardent hawx and I admit my mistake of using foul language or words

You keep using the same language and with disregard for any rules and regulation. After all this you blame our staff of mistreating you or having horns locked on you. You admit yourself of using foul language against forum members and staff, but still complain about our behavior with you.

Quote:
I am not giving headache to anybody that's why nobody complained to me except jackass like aik admi.who is a foolish representative like you.he like you have an ants in his pants thats why he is poking his bib in like you do. I neither needed your or his advice or lectures.the fact is you are suppressing freedom of expression under this and that rule.there is no difference between people like you and netanyaho who killed 2000 Palestine's.no one can ask to him because he had an answer already that he killed terrorists under rules you are doing same.and may give hundreds of reason to save you and so your advocators would do ..just like xinglee jf 17 thunder had no place in world no matter how much he glorify it in his fool paradise in the same way I wonder why people do respect you? They call you mother while mother don't lay such rules or if her children want guidance she fully help .on the other hand you ban or make false or baseless remarks under some rules if someone seek guidance....net speak is not allowed ..I got it I told I will take care of it .I m learning.comment on article is not allowed ..what kind of rule it is..isn't it a suppression of freedom of expressions? Chain post isn't allowed ...any justification?......don't post vulgar words .
OK I won't I promise....you do have problem with me even I talk in polite manner.....I don't know what else you can do except banning and why some people aggrandize you much...that why people like you had limited world and life..and that's why you failed in CSS because you deserve it..in the same way you are headache for yourself..you may delete this post...that is your reality...
You have been headache for almost every member you disagree with.

Oh now you realized that you are violating Forum Rules after being banned again and again. If you had done so before doing all of what you have done, none of us would have been discussing your behavior here on this Forum. You want be here but if you can't follow Rules then I'm sorry you can't be here and we will do everything in our power to make it happen.

This is the last of all the warnings you have been issued. You still have time to make peace with yourself because its not us you have problem with but yourself and your ego. So make peace with yourself and follow forum Rules if you want be here.

JazakAllah