View Single Post
Old Thursday, November 12, 2015
The TechGeek
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,178 Times in 888 Posts
incounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
but that fool again deleted my post after he himself place it in relevant section.now what should I call these people who don't help when required.all of you mods or admins had been sleeping at the time ? When I post the thread you can place it in relevant section.you can Guide me politely but you all use your limited power to outdo someone in callous manner..thats why you all are biting the dust and will be forever I admit third time not to use foul words but you are making me to do so ...
Calling anyone by names is bad manners, if you think your post/thread was deleted even after you did right, you have Site Feedback section to register your protest but that too within the ambit of Forum Rules. We have been doing this (moving threads to right sections) for each and every member of this forum. You are not an exception to any of the rules.

You see this forum has been helping each and every aspirant of CSS and keeping things in order is our job. Say someone shifted to your neighborhood and starts doing things that are against the set norms of society and specifically that neighborhood, wouldn't you want to make him understand how things worked around your neighborhood ? I'm sure you would. That is what we do when we see someone violating rules.

Now tell me after this person has hurt someone and after that he changes his name and does things to rectify his status, will that work ? No. But after he has really changed and his behavior comes in the fold of societal rules for all occasions, it is only then he will be accepted as a part of that community. So that's what you have to do now to be part of our community.

Quote:
what is the purpose of reminding me over and over and over and over again
The purpose of reminding all of what you've done is to make you understand that to be part of this community you have respect everyone be it newbie or an elite member of the Forum.

See the first rule of this forum is to give respect.

Respect the guidelines for forum usage, and site usage. Respect volunteers, yourself, fellow community members, and guests on these boards. Whether a community member has one post or 5,000 posts, they deserve the same respect. Users should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated.

Quote:
you and your brother suppress freedom of expression ...thank you very much.last time I admit I remorsed over foul language.but not this time..
None of us is interested in having any kind of war here on Forum Rules, but what you are calling freedom of speech might be a little out of context.

If you go to any place to be a part of it, you have to blend into the environment of that platform. You have promised to follow Forum Rules, we will keep watch, because that's what we do, and if you come-up to what you are saying, you'll face no such thing as warning again.

JazakAllah