View Single Post
Old Friday, November 13, 2015

AdilSarwarKhan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by haiderrali View Post
It means they took 2 years to complete this whole process.
Couldn't they just just linger on any longer? say like one finally reaches grave.
I have not yet read all the pages and comments completely but just scanned them briefly and have got that impression that there are few students who got the scholarship, and those who did went through hell to get it and even after getting the scholarships they were ripped in form of taxes.
I am in doubts now if I should really pursue it or not? Is this worth the time and energy?
Well I don't want to discourage anyone but it is a fact that they took too long to do it. Political situation and availability of funds also govern the pace of the process in addition to the inherent slowness of our system. But finally they paid us all. But usually initially have bear your expenses by yourself and they will refund fees etc. later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nqayyum View Post
brother, how many marks do we need to get to avail this opportunity?
Dear in our case GAT subject was given half weightage and half was given to academic performance. You can find the details of it on HEC site. Visit achieves section of indigenous scholarship program to find it. This is what they did in past.

Last edited by Man Jaanbazam; Sunday, November 15, 2015 at 11:49 PM. Reason: merge chain posts