View Single Post
Old Sunday, November 15, 2015

AdilSarwarKhan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by nqayyum View Post
Hmmm,,,so what do you suggest brother, should i mention my MS in my application or just master.
P.S . I am currently in first semester of MS. Moreover, which is preferable to hec, enrolled students (MS) or masters?
Well I'll suggest you to mention the true situation as it will take HEC a year or so and on that time your MS will be on the verge of completion. I am not sure about priorities of HEC but it is evident that there are some advantages in case of already admitted student but not sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by mehak jahan View Post
Would it be our masters subject's related test ???

Sent from my GT-S7582 using Tapatalk
Not sure because HEC has changed their statement about it. I read the FAQ section a few days ago and their statement was as follows:
Q: - I have cleared GAT General Test from NTS , Can I avail this opportunity?

Ans:- NO, A separate scholarship test in the format of GAT General will be arranged by HEC for prospective eligible candidates.

So it was clearly mentioned but now they have changed the statement as follows:
Ans:- NTS GAT test is not required and will not be considered for this Scholarship. HEC will schedule separate test for prospective eligible candidates.

Now it is not clear in the current statement what will be the format of the test so I'll suggest you to email them to clarify it.

Last edited by Man Jaanbazam; Sunday, November 15, 2015 at 11:47 PM. Reason: merge chain posts