View Single Post
Old Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Lala g is on a distinguished road

Dear I was called for driving and physical test...and test is over now...actually the number of candidates were very less and that's why I called on the help line number of FPSC that I put here after confirming total number of candidates to be called again...actually a total number of candidates who went into appeal were in 40's...but on help line, I was shocked to know that more than 100 candidates were called...I asked him to confirm the number but even on insisting, he didn't disclosed the exact figure...it's obvious that the same candidates would be called for interview and it would take only a day at each center to conclude interview...hope so final recommendation would take less then a month if "kala in daal" is as much as its looking...if its deeper, then might it might take more then a month even...what I personally feel is FPSC takes so much long for each case bcz it wants that candidates to get adjust in any other dept or so and to discourage them, nothing else....
But it's confirm that driving and physical tests are over now in all centers and results have been dispatched by NHMP to FPSC...ALHAMDULILLAH I was perfect in driving test this time with same physical measurement...