View Single Post
Old Wednesday, November 25, 2015
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,290 Times in 783 Posts
exclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambivalent View Post
Women empowerment in Pakistan is nominally. Although Islam and the constitution of our country acknowledge the empowerment of woman, yet she can not get her socioeconomic, political and religious empowerments. Since ages and till today, she is in a miserable circumstances, exploited in rights and deemed as a source of fertility to give birth to babies. Moreover, it is a common misconception and misinterpretation by the orthodox Ulemas that to empower woman means to liberalize her like the woman of the western world, which is unacceptable in Islam. Such dilemma is adding fuel to the fire. In actual infact, the empowering women means to empower her in the due rights given by the law. These rights are such as to get education, freedom of marriage, job, expression and liberty etc., with certain limitations in accordance with the Islamic law and constitution. But unfortunately, today, the land of the pure people’s women, are killed in the name of hounor. She has no permission to get married, education, and to take any decision as per her own will. Thereby, to empower woman in Pakistan has become a very difficult task like a hard nut to crack. Nonetheless, it is the time that we should take constructive initiatives to empower our women. Because not only Islam, nor any religion and neither the constitution of Pakistan, gives permission to violate the women’s rights and her empowerments. Therefore, it is the duty of government, international community, civil society and every individual to empower the woman to bring about a positive change across the globe.

Please assess my passage, "CHECK MY GRAMMATICAL MISTAKES" strictly, it would be so nice of you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustansar~hussain View Post
Grammatical mistakes:
1) Women empowerment in Pakistan is nominally(nominal).
2) In actual in fact, the empowering women means(mean) to empower her in the due rights given by the law.
3) These rights are such as to get education(to get an education), freedom of marriage, job, expression and liberty etc.,(liberty, etc.,) with certain limitations in accordance with the Islamic law and (the) constitution.

4) Thereby, to empower woman(women) in Pakistan has become a very difficult task like a hard nut to crack.

Evaluation
1) But unfortunately, today, the land of the pure people’s women, are killed in the name of hounor. (Futile Sentence)

2) She has no permission to get married, education, and to take any decision as per her own will. (Maintain integrity)
married = Get = Ok
Education = what? = incoherence
decision = to take = ok

3) Because not only Islam, nor any religion and neither the constitution of Pakistan, gives permission to violate the women’s rights and her empowerments.
(Pellucidly awkward , partly discursive & prodigiously prolix Sentence)
While checking the passage, please rephrase my mistakes in your own sentences so that I may carry out my composition to avoid grammatical mistakes. Thank you so much.