View Single Post
Old Thursday, November 26, 2015
The TechGeek
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,178 Times in 888 Posts
incounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by hsasri View Post
Salam
Sir Incounterable!
If a person who have join an autonomous Body of Punjab government (Rescue 1122) with the domicile of District Rajanpur (Punjab)and he has permanent shifted in another area of the district. after changing permanent address on N.I.C he has get the domicile of the current area by law.
(idaray say ijazad lenay kay bad naya domicile idaray main jama bhi kara chuka ho)
so question is , is he eligible to enter the world of CSS with the new domicile.
please sir reply to help me. I am worry about that question
WoA Dear,

If you have not applied for any competitive exam or other general recruitment exam through FPSC with your previous domicile then Yes you can enter CSS arena with your new domicile, otherwise NO.

It is clearly stated in FPSC CE Rules that once a domicile is accepted by the commission then it will not be changed, in any case, in other exams. So if you haven't applied for any job through FPSC with your previous domicile, you have green light to go for CSS with new domicile.

JazakAllah
hsasri (Thursday, November 26, 2015)