View Single Post
Old Monday, November 30, 2015

emraankhattak will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mehreen ali View Post
Hey, all!
I have applied for PMS, and in the 'Experience' section where one is supposed to write to and from of service, I am experiencing this issue. I entered '4-05-2014' as the starting date and 5-08-2015 as the ending date. (following the common pattern dd/mm/yy. But when I saved it, the date was displayed as 05-04-2014 to 08-05-2015. I tried it multiple times. But the same result! Then, I tried to put it in in words, like 04, May, 2014 to 08, August 2015. STILL, the end result was just the same i.e. 05-04-2014 to 08-05-2015. Now I am confused whether they are following the mm/dd/yy pattern or is it due to some technical issue? I am concerned that if I get to pass the written part, this problem in dates might be interpreted as false statement sort of thing on my part. So, I wanted to ask if anybody else has faced any similar Kind of issue in the application?? And, what do you guys suggest I should do about it? Should I call the PPSC info.cell and let them know about the problem?
proceed with your registration, after finishing it check your application form. I myself faced this problem but after i submitted application i found every thing correct at the end.
The Following User Says Thank You to emraankhattak For This Useful Post:
mehreen ali (Monday, November 30, 2015)