View Single Post
Old Thursday, December 03, 2015

Ambivalent is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by waqarabbasi View Post
thank you so very much for this detailed analysis. I got 65 in the essay , in PMS exam. lets see what happens in CSS.this is my last and final struggle for induction in this system , i left no stone unturned in preparation but they failed me by 1 mark in sociology. my grand total was 676 , with 32 in sociology. 65 essay, 54 in composition, 46 and 48 in CA and PA respectively. 65 in Islamiyat and 69 in EDS. luck factor counts very much.
I am really sorry for you brother. Ah! Just one mark. Missing something like this by one mark hurts brother, and this makes a person mad at himself and at examiner too. Did you really attempt sociology paper badly? Have you given only one attempt? If not then what about other attempts and their scores?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
Anticipation is often Greater than realization
@Bonaparte.
The theme of your outline has added a new angle to the discussion. You meant, while agreeing to the fact that anticipation is often greater than realization, that several forms of anticipations determine whether the realization will be good or not. Is this really what you wanted to show in your outline? I think your thesis statement, according to your outline, should have been that " several forms of anticipations, which often being greater than realization, produces either comfortable or uncomfortable realizations.
And the last part of undone realization confused me. Can you clarify what did it mean?

Last edited by Man Jaanbazam; Saturday, December 05, 2015 at 12:00 AM. Reason: merge chain posts