View Single Post
Old Saturday, December 05, 2015

Ambivalent is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by waqarabbasi View Post
When life throws you lemons make its lemonade
Introduction
A. Success is raised on the edifice of adversity

1. Lemons threw by life multiply the level of individual’s motivation; how Adolf Hitler built his nation in the face of lemons thrown on him by enemies. Nelson Mandela took the lemons of racial adversities and made the sweet lemonade, the end to the policy of racial apartheid.

2. The accomplishment of the French revolution was a response to the adversities; when upper class threw lemons on the working class and denied them their due rights they made lemonade; they united themselves and revolutionized against them.

B. The marvelous achievements of man were the response to lemons of life.

1. The idea of peace emerged from the rubbles of bloody wars
2. The nations united for peace only after undergoing the horrors of the fragmentation.
3. The nationalism was the retort to the lemons of racial, political and religious oppression.
4. The creation of Pakistan was the lemonade of the lemons thrown by rivals.

c. How individuals and society make the lemonade of lemons?

1. The discriminations and differences are responded with the solidarity of a victimized group.

2. The Indifference of society often results in a passion for work for equality of rights and opportunities; movements of women empowerment.

3. The increased floods often result in more dams, thus providing more water in much needed time.

4. The cultural and social oppression results in movements of rights and consequently deliver justice to people.

D. Making lemonade of lemons ensures the success after setbacks; it is turning even misfortunes to account. It is the spirit of the King Robert Bruce. It is optimism that the adversities make the actions more consolidated, the will more powerful and the courage indomitable.

E. The spirit of making lemonade of lemons distinguishes the winner from the vanquished.

F. The World admires and remembers the champions of making lemonade of lemons

Conclusion
Your outline is fine.

Quote:
ambivalent! you started your topic with the discussion of the distribution of resources in a society, then you discussed the misries of 2nd class but you did not discuss it directly. checker knows we should make lemonade we have to write how we are making lemonade and how in the future we can do this. you wrote that we should use miseries to make the progress but there are no examples, no solid discussion. you discussed the topic in last three line of para all the other lines seem irrelevant. you can write much better, give yourself a 2nd chance and post it.
Buddy there are two ways to start a 3000 words essay. In the introduction you either have to get to your subject directly like you did in yours, or you can start from any angle and then get to your subject in the end, like the one I did in mine. I chose the second one in this intro, as everything you mentioned will be done after this paragraph. Second point is that by defining the distribution I generalized the problem of adversary to the majority of the population and then gave the solution, and hence introduced the topic. I hope you understood what I meant.

Quote:
fellows! please, comment on my outline, all type of criticism is welcomed.
Your outline was just fine. write paragraphs on two or three points of your outline so that we would see how it matches the theme in your outline. Do it in this essay.

Quote:
When life throws you lemons make it lemonade
Introduction
Great are those who turn their misfortunes to account; history remembers them in golden words and people regards them their heroes. Making lemonade of lemons(what is lemons and lemonade define before talking about them) is a distinguishing feature of successful people of history and contemporary world. Reality testifies that every optimistic nation used the lemons of oppression and discrimination to make her more united, motivated and civilized.The narration of the world’s success in different fields shows that lemonade was not made unless lemons were thrown upon; the concept of collective peace could not take roots if nations had not suffered the lemons of wars and disintegration. The individuals’ and collective success of humans in achieving democracy, human rights and respect for women all are the results of adversities of despotism, human suffering and inequality. The spirit of making lemonade unties the knot of success in difficulties; it motivates people and society to fight lemons and make their lemonade. This motivation makes the actions intensive and the spirit infallible.
keywords of lemons and lemonade are to be defined and once their context is given their synonyms have to be replicated in the whole essay. Using lemons and lemonade every time exposes you as being short of words.
Shafi Edwardian (Wednesday, December 09, 2015)