View Single Post
Old Thursday, December 17, 2015

mustansar~hussain will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by waqarabbasi View Post
I think ' detailed examples' should be avoided; in the literary topic we can write enough without reference of examples but in such type of essay, an example clears our stance.

as far as the length of sentences concern, lengthy sentences should be avoided conditioned that the idea can be explained in a simple sentence.

when you have to include two to three different points in a sentence, then what to do?

do not you think breaking that single sentence into many short sentences will destroy the main idea?
Long sentences are always discouraged and loathed by checkers. I have personally faced the same petty mistakes; therefore, I suggested my experience to you.

Moreover, my opinion, no matter how earnest, is substituted from ample consultancy. It will be a better practice to include one rather two or three points in outline sentences. I feel no harm in writing long sentences if one wants to write it for any other purpose than opting for CSS.

Keeping in view the abnormal trend of marks of Essay in CE-2014, cautious people should exquisitely endeavour to patently eschew eccentrics.
safeer khan (Thursday, December 17, 2015)