View Single Post
Old Saturday, May 03, 2008

PHARM will become famous soon enoughPHARM will become famous soon enough

I think that education is necessary to enlighten the mind of a person and to make him catholic.
No one can deny the importance of education, an educated person can well imagine the problems of other persons. Educations develops the sense of responsibility in a person...

But the Question is that What the Graduate assembly gave to our nation.. The most of the graduate in our assembly get the degree While sitting on the Comfortable sofas of their houses. Most of them even didn't know the "THIRD KALMA" ( sun k daikh lo chahy)

Most of our politician are more concerned about their hunting(Shikar) than any other problem of nation..

The one and only problem(in my sense) regarding to the politician of pakisatn is that , their is not any institute for the Training of politician..
The Simple example is Bilawal Bhutto, Who don't know the ABC of politician, But he is the leader of people's party.. He will do the same what his ancestors did... Coz at this time he is getting the feed back from those ppl who are tarnishing our nation...

In china, there is and institute For the Training of Politician(as i heard)..
Where every future politician is trained and Who will be the president after ten year, they know.. The area of this institute is far more than our new campus..

So i think Pakistan also need such type of institute, where the future' president, future' PM and ministers get training....