View Single Post
Old Monday, December 21, 2015
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,290 Times in 783 Posts
exclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by fgump View Post
Sir can we include regional and global challenges as well..? Like extremism, refugee crisis,terrorism and global warming. And by supernatural forces you meant earthquake,tsunami and hurricane. ..?

I have qualifed essay paper twice in CSS exam in CE~13 & CE~14, & in many other exams. As per my little knowledge, essay is all about your own thought, there is no any hard and fast rule to relate your essay to peculiar topics. In other words, you have liberty to mention whatever you want in your essay, but it must justify the topic and your arguments should be strong and nothing else.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by the99th View Post
I am no expert but it looks great. However, don't you think you have put too much of Pak in it? Keeping in mind the topic and the baselines.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
You are correct dear, to be in a safe side, one must avoid additional concerns, that's why I incorporated both approaches; one in accordance with Pakistan and the second with "an individual's stance" from the head to tail of my write-up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasnain zafar View Post
Dear Exclusively,
If there is a touch of philosophy in your essay and some references from Plato, Socrates etc; then I give you 70 marks, otherwise, 50 is must Insha' Allah.
A good effort indeed!
Pleasure, you are certainly right that such philosophical approach will lead a robust score.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbas khan 119 View Post
A borderlinne essay I must say. Your essay may either invoke great interest or be detested strongly for unnecessary length and over reliance on examples
As I stated above that I relate the example in two dimension; first by Pak & second by an individual. So I think, checker will likely agree with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
Your outline is outstanding and encompasses all points; however, as far as I can tell, mentioning Pakistan could undermine the essence of the topic which was """Tough challenges reveal strengths and weaknesses" and there was nothing about Pakistan, but yes you can mention Pakistan not merely confining to Pakistan, other nations also.

Furthermore, it would be probably better if you would have maintained general approach reflecting all angles such as, tough challenges of Syrian crises, Arab spring etc in both individual and state level and how they have revealed their true strengths. By doing so it would have been versatile and you could have an opportunity to propound your idea appropriately.

In a nutshell, Your outline is just great and requires more strengthening.
Fingers crossed and wish you all the best.
I was thinking to attempt my essay by incorporating US history. From colonial perod to present USA~one of the super power countries in the world, faced many challenges, 13 colonizes matured and beleived in their strength and worked on their loopholes. Ultimately, during colonization no one help them out but they grew by their own potentials. Finally, they fought far their aim and America came into being on the globe.

Then I thought to relate it with Pakistan. Because it is test of Mod Pakistan and checker may be can not appreciate the incorporation of USA/Syria/India etc. So I took it with our own history Pakistan.

Simply these are 8-9 headings, I attempted almost 11 paragraphs, one intro, second all headings one by one in paragraph and in last the conclusion paragraph. It was a clean and to the point attempt. I hope it will work again. Hoping for the best. Wish you all the very best guys.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to exclusively For This Useful Post:
Bonaparte (Monday, December 21, 2015), the99th (Monday, December 21, 2015)