View Single Post
Old Sunday, December 27, 2015
Banned

Chavonistic is on a distinguished road

These points fulfills all the requirements of previous summits whether shimla Lahore or UFA.in these points pakistan will be able to seek quick and meaningful solution of all core issues starting from control line first.so neither we are pleading to any third party nor pleading UN to solve this issue.they can't and will never act as a solace but they will and must act when the bilateral comprehensive dialogue betweent Two nations will settle on agreement which consist of series of agreements in these points I mentioned Also it has legal significance as it is furtherance of previous accords..

Now india can't and should not escape as all these points should be completed in one on one talk from ministry level to military level

India can escape in way by shirking to maintain peace by taking refugee of so called prominence or legacy of sovereignty by claiming or fabricating false and ignoble laws out of blue

In this way we have two choices either surrender as we already did under the realm of foolishness or show what is self respect by morally boycotting them at all levels..trust me jab do log baat nai kartay tub bhi peace hota hai.

And last brother I want you to read them carefully and again.and publish them wherever you like in blogs