Monday, April 29, 2024
10:12 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, December 27, 2015
Banned

Chavonistic is on a distinguished road

These points fulfills all the requirements of previous summits whether shimla Lahore or UFA.in these points pakistan will be able to seek quick and meaningful solution of all core issues starting from control line first.so neither we are pleading to any third party nor pleading UN to solve this issue.they can't and will never act as a solace but they will and must act when the bilateral comprehensive dialogue betweent Two nations will settle on agreement which consist of series of agreements in these points I mentioned Also it has legal significance as it is furtherance of previous accords..

Now india can't and should not escape as all these points should be completed in one on one talk from ministry level to military level

India can escape in way by shirking to maintain peace by taking refugee of so called prominence or legacy of sovereignty by claiming or fabricating false and ignoble laws out of blue

In this way we have two choices either surrender as we already did under the realm of foolishness or show what is self respect by morally boycotting them at all levels..trust me jab do log baat nai kartay tub bhi peace hota hai.

And last brother I want you to read them carefully and again.and publish them wherever you like in blogs
Banned

Arrow

The only problem is conflict of interests which stems from vindictiveness not about you exclusively
There are some fools who brazenly challenge about authenticity of quaid e azam ( its satire lekin kuch log issay bhi gay guzray hain)

And brother exclusively tell me if SAARC would act as a solace or platform to solve Kashmir issue or control line violation.the last word is talking of peace under notorious history of wars or conflicts .then peace would be a day dream.see any pak india debate whenever anyone talks about history.cats and dog fight starts.your rest point will remain formality to solve.once PAKISTAN PEACE PLAN SUCCEED as per points I mentioned...

Neelam gul is on a distinguished road

well it is a realistic plan for peace of both the countries.
The Following User Says Thank You to Neelam gul For This Useful Post:
exclusively (Sunday, December 27, 2015)
Banned

Read it carefully all points from beginning and expand it.everywhere.I wish if any government official or editor sees it.

Lunatic bird is on a distinguished road

@Chavinistic
Dear can u please explain me the terms Self respect and moral boycott in context of international politics.You have been using these words repeatedly in all your posts regarding Pak-India relations.so,i got confused a little bit.
Secondly, are we really in a position to boyocott India? And what to boyocott? There is no trade between the countries,no signs of bilateral and diplomatic activities ,cricket between the two countries has become a dream....Then what to boyocott bro?
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,290 Times in 783 Posts
exclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chavonistic View Post
Brother you are right and thanks to comment.india said dialogue should be done bilaterally and no third party should be included after what I compiled up in points if this would be published India Kay pass bhagnay ka koi rasta nai.imagine if there would be foreign troops in j&k how can't there be peace.SAARC is regional organization.it has and will nothing to do with that it focus on regional issued like trade poverty.the matter I highlighted under some points can be addressed and solve bilaterally (one on one talk).UN will act through bilateral agreement between 2 countries as I mentioned so the matter of third party is invalid I posted all points in sequence it will take time to implement. Isssy ap apnay name say kisi newspaper may published kar do.logo ka view point bhi a ga a ga AUR SOAY HUAY HUKMRANO KA BHI JINHAY NAI PTA K SECRETARY LEVEL PAR KIA BAAT KARNE HAI
Your points are quite comprehensive and we read such stories many tmes in news paper, will surely publish in prominent paper insh'allah. Here we need to discuss on in more detail so at least we can have a solid ideas to a raodmap. Actually, SAARC can play a vital role because it oathed for the prosperity of the region. Indo-Pak matter is not only between the two states but it has also confronted the whole region, thereby involving SAARC along with the UNO whose role is to maintain peace across the globe, will be empirical solution. Obviously, bilateral relations will be carried out on equal levels in meanwhile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunatic bird View Post
Beautifully sketched dear.Good work,keep it up.
Thank You.

Quote:
These points fulfills all the requirements of previous summits whether shimla Lahore or UFA.in these points pakistan will be able to seek quick and meaningful solution of all core issues starting from control line first.so neither we are pleading to any third party nor pleading UN to solve this issue.they can't and will never act as a solace but they will and must act when the bilateral comprehensive dialogue betweent Two nations will settle on agreement which consist of series of agreements in these points I mentioned Also it has legal significance as it is furtherance of previous accords..

While we read foreign policy of Pakistan, it makes sure that we need to keep our regional relations stable and the solidarity is to be carried in accordance with the spirit of UNO.

Now india can't and should not escape as all these points should be completed in one on one talk from ministry level to military level

India can escape in way by shirking to maintain peace by taking refugee of so called prominence or legacy of sovereignty by claiming or fabricating false and ignoble laws out of blue

In this way we have two choices either surrender as we already did under the realm of foolishness or show what is self respect by morally boycotting them at all levels..trust me jab do log baat nai kartay tub bhi peace hota hai.

And last brother I want you to read them carefully and again.and publish them wherever you like in blogs
It is a bitter reality that without having productive relation, we can not boycott with India, because it will affect us by the source such as it used to be in Balouchistan to feed them the lesson of mutiny. Moreover, the RAW's nexus with NDS will put us in the cold water on account of our security concerns and sovereignty all the time. Same is the case with India, they also don't want things to mitigate anymore.

Quote:
The only problem is conflict of interests which stems from vindictiveness not about you exclusively
There are some fools who brazenly challenge about authenticity of quaid e azam ( its satire lekin kuch log issay bhi gay guzray hain)

And brother exclusively tell me if SAARC would act as a solace or platform to solve Kashmir issue or control line violation.the last word is talking of peace under notorious history of wars or conflicts .then peace would be a day dream.see any pak india debate whenever anyone talks about history.cats and dog fight starts.your rest point will remain formality to solve.once PAKISTAN PEACE PLAN SUCCEED as per points I mentioned...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neelam gul View Post
well it is a realistic plan for peace of both the countries.
If you read the the agenda of Quid-e-Azam, he always emphasized upon friendly ties with even enemies. Moreover, we need to keep our enemies more closer to know about their pro-plans, it is well said to keep your friends close and enemies to closer.

Coming to your second point, without proper diplomatic negotiations along with SAARC, it is hard to resolve the problems, read the agenda of SAARC and you will come to know that it is the best platform to resolve outstanding issues. Moreover, if I accept your point to be aloof from India in terms of relations, then the nuclear war could likely be waged because non-state actors and foreign hands will exploit the situation in adding fuel to the fire. Thereby, India will get the side of western world as it used to be after the war of independence in 1857, if it again happens, then from where we could find another "Sir Sayed Ahmed Khan, Sheikh Ahmed Sirhindi and organizations such as Aligarh~moments like Deoband & Anjuman Himayat-e-Islam etc which lead us to out of the hot water"?. In addition to that, I know you will say that we have platform of OIC. Unfortunately, the OIC & Arab League both are confronted with many problems ranging from colossal to triffling issues. If you take an example of OIC, you will come to know that since its establishment, it could not take part in fall of Dhaka, invasion of Lebanon by Israel in 1982, USSR, Iraq and Afghan invasions. Apart form that despite having 70% energy resources including GCC countries, keeping 40% raw material of world comprising 5% GDP, we are so fragile to resolve such a trifling issues.
Banned

Moral boycott and self respect is the part and parcel of ones personality I know pakistan can't really live without india if collectively Pakistan can be asked to do moral boycott of india by living in self respect.every body will die its only a few people jobs not of all.I won't talk on it further nor on points I mention which are not with intention of maintaining self respect or do moral bycoott its only mean to maintain peace.I will not talk on it further as well .I mentioned everything....read read every point and last tell me the day when Pakistan will solve its issues with india through saarc.....End of story from my side.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chavonistic For This Useful Post:
exclusively (Sunday, December 27, 2015)
Old Tuesday, December 29, 2015

RAO RAMEEZ is on a distinguished road

I don't think this is realistic at all.

Where is the Water Issue? How you will bring India discussing on Kashmir issue when their first condition before carrying out dialogue is to "to consider Kashmir, an Indian territory"???

You are dealing with a mindset which want to annex not only Kashmir but whole of your country with themselves. They want to make your country a land locked one and themselves want access to Central Asia and Middle East. Just have a view on their foreign policy on Afghanistan and Iran.

All this U.N troop dream can only come true if there are solutions to all deadlocks, until then this is just a dream.
You will have to give a chunk of their interest to them and in doing so, you will lose a lot. The Win-Win situation seems bleak.
Banned

Tou phir theK hai na moral boycott is best and only solution...PAKISTAN may 1000 logon k conflict of interest hain.kuch log samjhotay k siasat kartay hain KucH log lein dein ki .sukur. Hai may CSP officer nai bna abhi.nai tou self respect Kay liay khud bhi murta aur sub ko lay kar Marta ...there is no alternate way in my life......I will give this exam only.baray dukh k baat hai.the way people are being killed in Kashmir.IN becharon k liay hum itna bhi nai kar saktay. .had I been a pm of this country I might indians make to pay this.otherwise would have never talk to them nor let any person of this country to talk with them...
Forget the world politics for a while once you do so you will understand your real aukaaat.......that's called morality

sagaciou is on a distinguished road

Hindus are going to love us and praise us and will keep on visiting Pakistan till they are able to secure permanent membership of the Security Council after which they will let us see what a real Hindu is...kash hame akal ajae kash