View Single Post
Old Thursday, December 31, 2015

still hope is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lala g View Post
Haha...forum members as I ve already told that I m no more interested in POjob, the same is my status, but the exam which started about more then a half a year age, at least it's my right to see its final list...some of my friends who went into interviews in the first phase, I wish them to be in the NHMP service as PO. As they had really worked hard for it, Allah will inshAllah give me a better reward then this job. Wish you all the best, but at least the final selection is right of all of us.
No one should tell me what should I do or to whome I should consult, because I better know what to do and what not to, tm jaiesun ki Tehran ghar main chip ky nai baitha hua. I ve already suggested you guys, who take me as a headache for them, to simply arrange a protest at any fpsc office about result declaration but I knew that none of you have the courage to do so. So instead of giving me suggestions better to shut up because I don't want them.
lala g bro ap ko may be is se acha khi mil jae be positive and hopeful always bro work hard and trust on god and pray for us for our success....
The Following User Says Thank You to still hope For This Useful Post:
Lala g (Thursday, December 31, 2015)