View Single Post
Old Wednesday, January 20, 2016
Banned

ursula will become famous soon enough

I would prefer an essay with some background information and than I would like to put light on the importance of topic w.r.t. reader’s point of view. And at the end of paragraph, I would love to place the “thesis statement” .Let you people assume that I am a reader. Than the foremost question in my mind would be why I should read the essay. Is it meant to provide me benefit ,or is it important enough to be read?
Or let I assume that essay is important than what is the stance of a writer in a subject matter?Or how convincing you are to argue with.
By ending a paragraph at the thesis will give me following advantages.
1.Second paragraph links with introduction automatically.
2.Reader has certain prediction of what I’m going to write with my arguments.
3.Reader knows that without looking the whole passages his self interest of “what is the ultimate benefit in the passage is for “them”,and theywon’t be satisfied without reading the full passage or in other words “I have grasped the attention of my readers.”
For example topic “freedom is not but slavery”
I would start my introduction as The idea of freedom is as dangerous as the idea of slaver y itself.(There arises a question in readers mind ;as why freedom is dangerous than that of slavery)
If absolute freedom is compulsive than why laws are made and man is compelled to follow tests and tribulations w.r.t. time.
(It’s my explanation as well as clarifying my point that why I have taken this controversial stance on the basis of my observations.)
Reality is that if there is absolute freedom than this earth is no more other than living hell. (setting the mind of my reader to have an ultimate stance or thesis of my essay)
Without the submission of will ,peace ,prosperity and tranquility is an eternal fallacy.(My thesis more than the idea of idea of absolute freedom .Here I have taken inversion of the topic i.e. I reversed the case that a big hurdle in peace is not slavery but absolute freedom)
Just read the full passage:
I would start my introduction as The idea of freedom is as dangerous as the idea of slaver y itself.
If absolute freedom is compulsive than why laws are made ,why certain rules are orchestrated ,and why man is compelled to follow tests and tribulations w.r.t. time in order to achieve respect and dignity in a competitive world.Reality is that if there is absolute freedom than this earth is no more than the living hell. Without the submission of will ,peace ,prosperity and tranquility is an eternal fallacy.
The Following User Says Thank You to ursula For This Useful Post:
abdmakenn (Wednesday, January 20, 2016)