View Single Post
Old Saturday, May 17, 2008
Banned

Faraz_1984 is infamous around these parts
Default Dear Zaman

don't be get that much Hypo my name is Faraz not Fahad Dear Zaman

now did i said Mushraf was Hero no not at all i said who is more worth our people or judges

dear dear

being very much honest if you think being middle class you will not take single percent interest in judges Issue because my Dear brother Zaman i must say with shame in

2008 when we talk about global village we are in Que (line) main waiting for ata for God sake i am not favoring here our Beloved President due to that the issue of Firqa Parsti in Balochistan Punjabi Baloch Pathan has taken serious Issue

My point was not that we need !st judges i said who is more worth our poor La char awam or these 60 judges about them i am quite assure they even do not know ata price load shedding etc mera bahi

i also want to solve this issue but dont you looking all the topi Darma which is going on now a day

i hope you have Seen

we say democracy i am not good student of political science but at least i have idea parliament that who take all the decision inside the parliament

but what we have seen DUbai Zardari NAwam London Nawaz Asif

they are not part of parliament but they are taking decision

dear dear

why these judges has taken the oath under PCO

why Imran Khan today who says Musraf Etc

why he has vote to him WHy MMA was B party of Mushraf

Why PPP is not taking serious action on it

Why WHy wHy Why why

just read today America Statement they said pak force was not cooperative with us thats why we taken action on it

we cant do any thing of it

Dear Dear mera ghar main Ata nahi or main ja kar Road par judges ka Struggle

Karoo

now yours turn My Zaman

or Yes Call me Faraz