View Single Post
Old Thursday, February 04, 2016

Tahir Nabi is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ursula View Post
Your essay is good and vocab is also nice but you have a profound problem of using correct punctuation.
one of the thing that i missed alot is nimiety of optimism I guess so! moreover some of the points that need clarification

If snow flakes create avalanche to descend down than who is progenitor of ISIS,you can mention socioeconomic disparities or radical ideaology in reaction to hegemony of west or so on

Same problem here as well,
Dont you think point is mere repetition

Some excellent points that make your essay distinctive from others are

Tick it!

first, thanks my friend for your constructive critic and remarks. I did not get your point of profound problem of using correct punctuation; whether it is right or wrong habit.

Second, regarding your query of ISIS and Syrian similar repetition, i would say that, i added these both because their raison deter and preparators are entirely distinct. ISIS phenomena is not merely limited to syrian strife only, but its tentacles have been spread around the whole region and beyond i.e. IRAQ, Libya, Egypt(Sinai), Afghanistan and African states. while Syrian strife is product of regional cold and proxy war of warlords. it is purely connected to Oil,gas and pipeline politics: Kuwait-Syrian-Turkish-EU pipeline(USA and KSA backed) and Iran-Syrian-Meditarian-EU pipeline (Russian and Iran backed). Additionally, it will be more vivid, when i will put all my arguemnts to distinct both in written essay; because i will show those snowflakes (states) who created this predicament are not ready to take responsibilty nor they are rectifying it after realization.

Third, yes i had put special attentive notion to accumalate these historical and retrospectical arguments to support my thesis statement. Gratitude for evaluating them so prudently, and what about the Contemporary and Societal epitomes.