View Single Post
Old Thursday, February 04, 2016
Banned

ursula will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbas khan 119 View Post

my so called secular brothers, and those who opposing tableegh must have to learn that they should not criticize a group if it's views and response have not been taken, otherwise their view may be prejudiced and illogical.
Also i request the champions of secularism to study in depth the structure of IMF, world bank, Un, international political order, the impact of evolution theory on western ideology - they would come to know how much the western secularism is benign and what are the causes of rise of militancy in Muslim states.
Respected member, i had already told that Atlantis states are not purely secular and liberal.
Have a look on my quote
http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/d...tml#post909665
I have many other reasons to believe on this.
Regarding evolutionary theory is a false notion,could you explain me who has told you that it is a political theory and is a founding mother of pseudoscience?
Say scientist and particularly those one who are neutral and impartial one.
Buddy,thats the true defination of a seculars.Otherwise,we religious people tilt the notion that counter questioning is a big sin.My school teachers rebuked me to ask the question that how it is possible for nooh to assail the animals and human kind within a single boat?
Atleast my secular thoughts will not prohibit anyone to ask even the foolish questions.
(please, dont mix my secular notion to that of contemporary west.
Quote:
Originally Posted by abbas khan 119 View Post
one question more if Pakistanis are fundamentalists and Europe enlightened, then what is the rationale behind the proscription of criticising holocaust?i don't repudiate that all is well in Pakistan; i just of the view that secularism is the outcome of European's efforts to combat the evils of their own society, and it is not logically applicable to Muslim states. Muslims have their own ideals and the religion therein is not a matter of private life.
already explained that europe is not enligtened,and jewish holocaust was preplanned mentality of these super rich allies.
See this.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM

Why i had mentioned Martin Luther king jr ,Abraham Lincoln and John mikenly,you have needed to know about them.
For your information,capitalism is politicoreligious ideology not secular in origin. (Do you know Obama is muslim?)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretty good View Post
feels much delighted to watch the ding dong battle among the 3 persons in this thread..
Second; one of the lady expounded very deeply about diff scenarios, vis dhaka fall, 21 grade officers, pathan jokes and do not liking tariq jamil etc etc..you have the right to speak freely but deliberately.i do not consider this site as a reasonable forum for such like discussions.and after all lets abandoned Europenism, Americanism and liberalism, or at least study your eastern values in parallel.As a denizen of a very backward area and living now in capital for last 5 years i got the conclusion that Reality is far more different than just reading books and watching Geo etc.
would you like to explicate speak freely but deliberately?
Americanism,liberalism and europenism. First think about jinnah, who was secular and liberal,than we proceed further...
I am leftist and whatever redeems fit for us ,we follow it, and i found Abraham and mickenly policies much better than Shah walli ullah, sir syed Ahmad khan, Molana ali johar and Gandhi or any other person of eastern origin.Zara in k ideology to prho aur phir pan nationalistic ideology ko compare kro.
I hope you know very well why muslims lost the battle of ohd,as muslims didnt comply with aetheist leader ;Eventually,Khalid bin waleed toppled the muslims. Later on, if im not wrong holy prophet(pbuh) has made the compulsion for every muslims to follow the leader under any circumstances.

P.s.Those who are asking for imf and WB revision must have needed to know that those supra allies and world supera rich communities are neither secular nor they are liberals.Their doctrine is conservative and their notion is fanatics.
Kindly read Modern money mechanics.Hope it will fix the problem.
Kindly, pay some attention on GREEN BACK of Abraham lincolns ideology and Henary wallace revolutionary reforms in great depression of 1930's and 40's.
Tick it!!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ursula For This Useful Post:
Lunatic bird (Thursday, February 04, 2016), sincere khan (Thursday, February 04, 2016)