View Single Post
Old Friday, May 30, 2008
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2007 - Merit 0314

teetotaller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Assessment

Dear Dharejo,

It's not a wise approach to point out deficiencies once you have written the essay and are waiting for your result. That can pretty much shake your confidence. However, I will point out some deficiencies which I can notice through my myopic perception. The start you have provided has some spelling mistakes like CATALYSMIC (Cataclysmic) and I have no idea what you meant by NIDUSES. Furthermore, you wrote a sentence which goes like "FROM THE BLACK PLAGUE OF MEDIEVEL TIMES UPTO DESTRUCTIVE WORLD WAR-II IN 1940s" which is not a complete sentence at all, thus does not deserve a full stop in the end. Moreover, it was not Black plague, it was a plague which was called BLACK DEATH. MAD is Mutually Assured Destruction, not Mutually Armed Destruction.

As for spelling mistakes, I personally know a guy who wrote the word DAME instead of DAM for more than 30 times in his essay and he got 55 marks and now is serviing in Audit and Accounts. Rest are the mistakes you should have avoided. I had this bad habit of writing the words whose meanings I wasnt sure of. This habit should certainly be come over.

Above all, if your essay is convincing and relevant enough, these mistakes won't even count. This is what will matter in the end.

Allah Hafiz,

SHEHRAM