View Single Post
Old Tuesday, March 01, 2016
Banned

ursula will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farrah Zafar View Post
FPSC' standard for Essay is neither meant to prioritize approach of policy making nor philosophizing.Infact the paper of Essay is introduced to search a person with good english writing skill,impressive expression of ideas,argumentative approach and the ability to justify his point of view.
For policy making approach Current Affairs and Pakistan Affairs are more than enough.
Mam, sorry to say you're wrong
Let's have a look what FPSC has mentioned in their revised syllabus
candidates are expected to reflect comprehensive and research based knowledge on a selected topic. Candidate's articulation, expression and technical treatment of the style of English essay will be examined.
Neither your nor mine statement. Its fpsc in hers revised syllabus
Quote:
Originally Posted by zealot View Post
I m no one to justify this and that essay.everyone has right to express his or her view.i wonder no one had commented on my outline.i would really appreciate if anyone would point out any chink in the armor.yes i can be certainly wrong if any one of you pass or fail.i always have best wishes and prayers for you all first then me later its a learning curve.after all there is a room to say sorry in me.do you have room to forgive me?next time i wont comment on anyones essay...sorry!!!
Keep your work and I really enjoy your comments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabbar Raheem View Post
What have you considered 'we' in the essay topic? Is it Pakistan, international community or what?
Think in a broader perspective,All humans are equal and poverty is a stigma on the grimace of humanity. I had written in that perspective.
My thesis was that all secrete agreements and system of government through which peoples thoughts and ideas are galvanized are based on exploitative system ,thus I provided the concrete evidences.
My essay was based on inverted pyramid,I.e. my teacher has told me to write the most important information first and than proceed to general observation in terms of the order of arguments.Hope you got it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neversaynever View Post
your approach and perspective is better than hers .
Thanks for this comment, even my teacher said this provided examiner is rational.
Quote:
Originally Posted by waqarabbasi View Post
ursula, I appreciate your knowledge and handling of such dense an essay in 3 hours but it seems to me that 'to be our enemies' mean we ourselves, either as an individual or as humanity or world.

how you took the point of falling into the trap of our own enmity?did you take it as some outter bodies being our enemies because in seato, cento , conatinment of muslim world, almost all are external factors. these factors benefit some people and harm the other but they are not anti human , means not universal enemies of humanity?

i am confuse please clear.
These agreements have really introduced the instability and chaos in the region and you know what ?
By signing CETO,we were switched to imf.Thanks for their liberal efforts for making us begging bowl.(let me tell you we are living in a complex sulystem anx we are part of it,you cant live in isolation and that they are our friends as well,
How?
Do you believe in "a friend in need is a friend indeed",than it is Imf which has provided life line to our crippling economy.)
Rest, I have already explained the importance of CETO and SENTO on this forum as well.Just check them out.

lastly,I would love to quote the wordings of my deceased grandfather
Jb man books prhty thy our mjh se puchte the,Putra itna prh k krsen k.
Te man kehny San,Nana Abu man apne ap an talash krny an.
Ouh khne sunrh,Bus Allah koul toba krya kr us ghurbat kolun Jo tehnu apna eman bechne the majboor kr dewe.(repent from your almighty Allah for such endemic poverty ,which drag you among the hedonist)
Today,humanity is suffering and bleeding,have you ever seen such a desperate poverty?
Yes, I have seen that
That's why I thought our worst enemy is poverty,injustice and slavery. You will laugh when I say that we are suffering from worlds most endemic slavery, but any way its true.Its not ir, its hard and bitter fact.
I wish examiner could be able to understand my point view.