View Single Post
Old Tuesday, March 01, 2016
Banned

ursula will become famous soon enough

I
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farrah Zafar View Post
FPSC's statement and my elaboration of it are same.Synonyms and precis are always meant to clarify the things not to alter.Read again!
But your point of policy making criteria is definitely away from FPSC's standard.
Please explain it again.Sorry I didn't understand it
Quote:
Research based knowledge doesn't mean that one has to write facts,figures and theories.Research refers to the use of solid arguments with references and examples to prove your stance right
Mam,what you have forgotten is a fact that I personally liked your essay much better than that of mine.Its not mine stance but of my teacher.Reread my posts carefully.
Secondly, i know what is the meaning of an essay and research based journals.
Quote:
[B]If FPSC had to find merely policy makers then the essay topics could never include categories of literature or general ones.Just dare to put international political theories in essay of "Life should follow literature" I bet things would seem more clear then[/B
]!
Mam, only my point of contention is ,how you can explain me the remaining topics in view of literature,like gender equality and place of Urdu or foreign aid(at least it doesn't fit into that category)
P.S.I just wanted to clear my misconception and I expect logical explanation as well.
Quote:
So one must not deviate from the demand of essay just to show off knowledge or to get the label of pragmatism
Come on mam, who has said you that I'm pragmatist.
Neversaynever, that is his own opinion,similarly of mine like your essay is awesome.
Don't mix someones word with my opinion.
I'm here to learn from my mistake neither I personally want to make a battleground with you nor its a part of rational thinking.
Rest I wish you best of luck!