View Single Post
Old Tuesday, March 01, 2016
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ursula View Post
I
Please explain it again.Sorry I didn't understand it
I didn't use exact words of FPSC statement about Essay but I elaborated it in my own words.For instance check out meaning of 'articulation'.

good english writing skill,impressive expression of ideas,argumentative approach and the ability to justify his point of view.

Quote:
Mam,what you have forgotten is a fact that I personally liked your essay much better than that of mine.Its not mine stance but of my teacher.Reread my posts carefully.
Secondly, i know what is the meaning of an essay and research based journals.
]!
That paragraph is written separately to denote it as a general reply.By the way your teacher is not here but his/her words are and you are the representative.So I disagreed to the notion of 'policy maker vs philosopher'.It cast satirical impression.I just tried to clear a misconception.

Quote:
Mam, only my point of contention is ,how you can explain me the remaining topics in view of literature,like gender equality and place of Urdu or foreign aid(at least it doesn't fit into that category)
P.S.I just wanted to clear my misconception and I expect logical explanation as well.
Neither I boast that examiner is in search of a literary person nor I devalue the long list of topics other than literature.My point( that needs to be understood clearly )is that FPSC doesn't confine itself to specific category of essays and priority is not given to theoretical/policy making approach specifically.

Quote:
Come on mam, who has said you that I'm pragmatist.
Neversaynever, that is his own opinion,similarly of mine like your essay is awesome.
Don't mix someones word with my opinion.
That was a general statement not specifically addressed to you.

Quote:
I'm here to learn from my mistake neither I personally want to make a battleground with you nor its a part of rational thinking.
Rest I wish you best of luck!
Same here.I shared my outline with the aspirants as someone was asking for it.I never want to demoralize anyone because in the end it is Allah who decides fate.May be I disagree to your approach in essay but I am not the examiner to declare something harsh.

Good luck!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Farrah Zafar For This Useful Post:
abbas khan 119 (Tuesday, March 01, 2016), ursula (Tuesday, March 01, 2016)