View Single Post
Old Tuesday, March 01, 2016
fahadk fahadk is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 150
Thanks: 12
Thanked 73 Times in 62 Posts
fahadk is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by aliszabist View Post
fahad bhai, i took the medical certificate signed by the respective medical officer, but hospital did not attach any xray report and also they did not take my LDVR test, so i went to Lahore chugtai lab where i gave my blood sample for ldvr test, is it right??? and also you mentioned in your previous post notarized what does it meant for??and also last thing is it necessary to have recommendations letter to those who have taught you courses in your Masters or University it self by the Program manager can give it to you. kindly reply as it is the biggest tension for me in this limited time. looking for your response. thanks
"The physical examinations must cover all of the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete forms or forms without the signature of the attending physician, or the official stamp of the hospital, or a sealed photograph of the applicant are considered as invalid."
Attaching Chughtai lab blood report wasn't necessary but if you have it and it is not inconsistent with the filled form then you can attach it(beside results, time and date should also be consistent). It was already mentioned in my previous post that attach whatever is returned to you(in form of paper document besides the filled foreigner physical examination form) by the hospital and you don't need to do anything extra.

Notarizing is a type of attestation. Go to your nearest court and ask any stamp paper seller, he will get your documents notarized for you. Generally they take between Rs. 10 to Rs. 20 per document.

For academic purposes, recommendation letters from academic staff are required i.e from faculty members of your last institute attended. CSC has specifically mentioned on its website that the recommendation letters should be signed by full professor or associate professor. But if you cannot acquire then give other sources a try, they may or may not be acceptable. It depends on policy of your prospective university.
Reply With Quote