View Single Post
Old Wednesday, March 02, 2016
44th CTP (PAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2015 - Merit 4

mujtaba arfat is on a distinguished road

Saif Riaz
February 11 at 6:23pm
I had my viva voce today with the panel. It was a very light and smiley interaction with smiles all around the room. The interview was for 40 minutes
Chairman(C): As I entered the room with a smile and the chairman said Mashallah you have a very sporty body. I said Thank You and he then stood up and greeted me. Chairman asked why are u smiling. I said I don’t know maybe I am feel happy inside and could not help it. He said were also smiling when we saw your profile. I was like “what?” He said take it as a compliment young man. I kept smiling though. What sports do u play? I answered and he said I can tell that u are a very fast runner. I said yes, TY sir, who better can tell that than you. Have u played at any tournament and I answered it.
Then Rizwan sahab interrupted that u go to farm. I was shocked as I have written nothing like that. But I said that we do own farms back in our village. He said that well.
Chairman: What is NAP can u high light it? I did. He said recently 6 more points have been proposed can u tell me what are they. I said I have heard about this news but could not get a hold off them. He then asked about NACTA. I forgot the acronym and said it is an ant terrorism force of gvt of Pakistan, He said can you tell the full form (specifically). I said "National Counter Terrorism Agency" and he said u r right why u didn’t said that before. I felt like I should shoot myself. It then progressed to Karachi and security situation and infrastructure and then towards Naimat Ullah Khan and Mustafa Kamal. He then asked about Lair situation and football and boxing craze at Lair that why we have good boxers over there. I answered them all. The chairman said well done boy n handed me to Tarar Sahab
TS: Pakistan have sea routes. I said yes He said can u name the land routes with which Pakistan Trades with its neighbors. I answered it but said sorry on Sindh and Baluchistan as I didn’t knew. He asked what if rangers left. Operation is completed. Now what u think will happen. I gave them a thorough analysis.
HE then handed me to Lehri Sahab and my indo pak paper started from there.
Which Mughal Ruler was born in Sindh? I answered. He further added and said "WHY"? I replied that only Humayoun can tell and everybody burst laughing. He added that I mean what was Humayun doing there. I answered him. Who was Dara Shikoh, his ideology, what was his fate. Who introduced price reforms? Who was mujhadid alf sani. Who was Shah Wali Ullah. Who were the representatives for Indians in war of independence? (Said Sorry). Who was Baldur Shah Successor (Sorry)? What is nau ratan? I answered it.
Handed me to Tarar Sahab. And Indo Pak continue
Who was Surhawandy Bose (something like that)? No Idea said Sorry. Who was Nawab Sirajidullah? Answered it. Who betrayed him answered it. Then who betrayed Tipu Sultan. I answered it and he complimented very good lad. Next question when did first round table take place and who presided it for Muslims. Name three sahib from Anwar (can’t remember said sorry). He asked next can u tell me original name of K2. I answered and he looked at chairman and said I am done and I was handed to Rowan sahib. And he looked at chairman and said I am done and I was handed to Rowan sahib.
Which position the forwards of Pakistan and Germany Hockey Teams play? I answered it very well. What are you doing now a days? U know Pakistan is the 6th largest milk producing country but we don’t see that much milk how and why. I answered and then he said where your father belong in Sindh I said Duniyapur (Lodhran) and he asked whatever he can and I said one word Sorry as I knew nothing of Lodhran. He was like which breed of cows we have there, what is agricultural pattern n all. Sorrrrryyyy to all the Qs.
The chairman said u have Customs at top. Why? I justified. Why Civil services. I answered n was shocked why such questions are asked now. He then said well done boy u did well. Are u satisfied with your interview? I said absolutely and he added u should be. You were confident and smiled a lot. I hope u keep smiling. Go home relax and enjoy your life. I thanked him, stood up put the chair back and left
jamalnasir (Saturday, April 02, 2016)